All of 'em
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

All of 'em Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

All of 'em

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All of 'em Empty All of 'em

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:26 am

So I'm almost caught up, and I've discovered that I've wrapped up a lot of my plots/posts for my characters. So here they are. Let's do it chronologically. If their name is colored, it's because they desperately need the plotting.

All of 'em Tumblr_inline_n8ymr5MURW1sygp2q
CASEY LOU WEASLEY : 14. Gryffindor
Casey has been focused for most of her life on taking care of Lily Potter. But ever since Lily ran away, she's sort of wanted for a purpose. She's a tad obnoxious and some of her hobbies include exploring, Quidditch, and ruining tender moments between Dakota and Vaughn. I want something adventurous for her. She's a spitfire, and she's going to be going through puberty fun. So that should be fun.

All of 'em Tumblr_n8u1pgrL0q1sgroxxo3_500
FIONA GRIMM : 16, Hufflepuff
Fiona is really reaching for plots and I'm almost ready to blow the top of my plans for her. I mean, she's a vampire princess who is raised by her parent's killer. I mean, yeah, it sounds like a soap opera, but it would make for good plotting. I think she's going a little crazy, trying to maintain the facade.

All of 'em Tumblr_inline_mvanbb1LC31rsud01
WENDY FUDGE : 16, Hufflepuff
Wendy is young and excitable. Wendy loves to travel and spends almost all of the summer just portkeying around the world. I don't have anything really in mind for Wendy, but know she needs friends and boys to pine over - what more could a 16 year old girl ask for?

All of 'em Tumblr_m2jkjp7LXi1rnbnt2
MARGO P. RICHARDS : 17, Ravenclaw
Margo is playful, silly, and typically obnoxious. She's Molly Weasley's partner in crime and she's currently seeing a mob boss and refuses to see it as such. Everything is open for her. Friends, enemies, love interests. She spends most of her summers trying to find the social scene. She loooves to party.

All of 'em Tumblr_m1oytazZDC1r83779
MOLLY WEASLEY : 17, Ravenclaw
Molly has that gaze that sort of sees right through you. She's best friends with Margo, who is pretty much her polar opposite, just to spite those who don't like Margo. She's very observant, very intuitive, and enjoys being a mystery. She enjoys chain-smoking, parties, and seeing people's eyes widen with surprise. She needs pretty much everything as well.

All of 'em Tumblr_m0w7yqoWKp1r5tdn1
LILY LUNA POTTER : 18, Gryffindor-graduate
Lily is currently... pseudo-kidnapped. But eventually, she will need more plotting. She's going to be staying with the Zabinis and she's going to need some things in her life to keep her from going crazy, namely some sort of profession to begin to work towards.

All of 'em Tumblr_n3dq0oLsQA1qhptc5o2_500
DOM WEASLEY : 21, Gryffindor-graduate
Dom is currently hunting for Lily and sort of promised to Declan. She works at Hogwarts but she's horrid at it. She doesn't really have anything extraordinary about her but she wants to be apart of something amazing.

All of 'em Tumblr_lw0h472kt71r23tzz
ELSIE NORTON : 22, Durmstrang-graduate
Elsie is in the process of becoming a Death Eater. She can afford to look glamorous at all times and be blunt. She is travelling around, avoiding real life again, but she is still checking in with the rich and pureblooded. I'm not really sure what to do with her now. She's in a weird relationship-thing with Augustus Rookwood and avoiding her friends.

All of 'em Tumblr_lnuxc0vGWD1qhnx85o1_500
CLAIRE BISHOP : 22, Durmstrang-graduate
Claire doesn't realize that her web of lies is slowly unraveling. She's an American spy who is being used by the American death eaters without even knowing it. Work is rather dreadful for her and Elsie has run off. Claire needs some work plotting, as well as some introduction into the faction war.

All of 'em Giphy
JACK DYLLAN-MORRISON : 22, Gryffindor-graduate
I feel like I can't even really describe her. Captain/Beater for Falmout Dalcons and playing in the World Cup, Unspeakable, and a collector of troubled teenagers and dangerous animals.

All of 'em Giphy
KIPLING PARSONS : 27, Slytherin-graduate
He has high hopes of one day being Minister of Magic. Currently, he is Chief Warlock, but acts more like an ambassador and has been trying to smooth over the muggle situation in America, where the wizards and muggles aren't getting along so well. Kip is sort of a rennaissance man with a keen mind. He has some close friends and is Jack's half brother. Up for anything with him.

All of 'em Giphy
TEDDY LUPIN : 30, Hufflepuff-graduate
Teddy is in desperate need of plots. He's depressed - which is a bad state for a counselor. He has no idea what to do with himself and feels very lonely. Honestly, he needs everything - including a better job.

All of 'em Tumblr_inline_mxh0ne5p361r7ji2u
GABBY SHORT : 32, Gryffindor-graduate
He's very sassy, and he's very sad. Gabby has lost the person he thought he would end up with and now he's very cranky. Trust fund baby who is taking care of his mom, Gabby really doesn't have much going on in his life. He's a werewolf, as well. Needs everything.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

All of 'em Empty Re: All of 'em

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:22 am

First- is it just me or is Kip up there twice with the gifs?

Second- I really want an excuse for one of my folks to know Teddy. You know the lot of them, of course, so when I finally get my bum in gear and reply for you, and you have some free time and are feeling up for it, give 'em a look and pick somebody. Very Happy
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:37 pm

I noticed that you are in need for threads and plots for your students and so do I so I figured I'd just list my student characters?

Slytherin Banner All of 'em 2436-4 Slytherin Banner
Name: Belladonna Nott
Allegiance: Dark Followers
Key information: Belladonna is enchantingly nasty and only cares for herself, her family and her pure blood values. She has an ambition to leave a legacy, to be remembered in history and will do whatever it takes. Basically a popularist who would make either really good friends with Henrii or enemies. I know you don't have Henrii but I just figured it'd help you get an idea of what she's like. Although she isn't a sociopath.

Gryffindor Banner All of 'em 2307-58 Gryffindor Banner
Name: Anastasia Nott
Allegiance:  Neutral
Key information:   So Anastasia is soon going to find out her Father isn't her biological Father and that is why he has never really cared for her. She's gonna need some support in school because Belladonna isn't going to want much to do with her.

Ravenclaw Banner All of 'em 2324-83 Ravenclaw Banner
Name: Bertie Nogard
Allegiance:  Neutral
Idea: I know we were going to send Bertie and Wendy on a trip but I ended up getting a bit poorly and I ended up losing track and of my threads with all my characters (I mostly kept up with Buckley Inn when I could). So, sorry for that! I don't think Bertie's Mum would have let him go travelling in the end anyway but we could continue threading between Bertie and Wendy if you like and just see what happens? I also enjoyed Bertie and Casey's run in from last year (omg it was that long ago?), maybe they are due for another disaster?

Gryffindor Banner All of 'em 2361-27 Gryffindor Banner
Name: Sam Thomas
Allegiance:  Potters Army
Key information:  Sam s a relaxed teenager who enjoys art, sports and getting up to mischief with his friends. He plays Chaser for the Gryffindor Quidditch Team and is fond of adventure. I still haven't found anyone to thread with him atm so I'm open to throwing him into the deep end and really diving into threads and plots. So any of your characters I'd love for him to RP with as I want to get to know him more too!

Hufflepuff Banner All of 'em 2299-18 Hufflepuff Banner
Name: Francesca Bloom
Allegiance: Potters Army
Key information: Francesca is a happy-go-lucky girl who lives in the moment. She may not be the brightest spark in the wand shop but she is loyal, dependable and lives by two principles: To live in the moment and to love herself like she wants to be loved.
She will be in the same dorm as Finn and Wendy. I have a feeling that her and Wendy would get on rather well. She'd also worry a bit about Finn if her killer parent drama starts ruining her life. Even if Finn and Francesca aren't that close she'd definitely still care considering they share a dorm!
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:18 pm

All of 'em Tumblr_nkq0l15Pu11qjcp2eo6_400

Lilyanya Faulkner- 28 Vampire, twin is James. Works at Hogwarts as a healer. Is being hunted by her maker.

All of 'em Tumblr_lo54o4MTJd1qzmpuho1_500

James Faulkner- 28, Dragon Keeper for the ministry of magic, Anya is his twin,

All of 'em Tumblr_inline_mxv83hVrOu1srhjjs

Yvette Tungsten-Wells- 19, Waitress at the Leaky Cauldron, is a complete klutz most of the time.

All of 'em Tumblr_mbux9o4iRF1rw8cq9

Vaughn Hunter- 16, 6th year at Hogwarts, Always pestered by Casey Weasley, doesn't know if he's still dating Dakota or not.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Blackburn Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:04 pm

Okay, I have Elizabeth Blackburn, she's 29 and she was a DE but then she left the group and I think she'll join them again. She's ex Slytherin so I guess she'll know Kipling but can also know Teddy and Gabby, since they are all about the same age. 
She doesn't have many friends, people usually dislike her because she loves playing games and she is a bit mean. Also, she is great in reading people and she is using that skill to get more informations so she can blackmail whom ever she wants. And if you succeed to get under her skin, you'll meet a warm, loving person but I doubt she'll let anyone sees her for who she really is. 
Now, I have to rewrite her app so if you want to post with her don't read it just yet :p

Next, Christian O'Sullivan, 25, ex-Ravenclaw. He's the member of The Order and works as a news reporter. I basically don't have anything special for him, so if you think of some way to use him, I'm in

I believe we had a thread for Dom and Hayley long time ago. Hayley is 22, she works at Hogwarts as quidditch coach (she looooooooves it)/flying instructor so I'm sure she knows some of your students. She's same age as Jack and was in Gryffindor as well.

And my newest character is Quincy Roseberry who is 18, werewolf, 7th year, Gryffindor. He skipped one year because he got bitten (last year when the train was attacked). He is funny and adventurous and he always flirts. He is.. well romantic and full of compliments and super friendly and sweet but also kinda crazy and loves discovering new things ans so. Also, he has to know Lily, they were on the same year in the same house. If you want ex lover or friend, here he is. 

Okay, that's all Smile
Elizabeth Blackburn

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus S Potter Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:28 pm

Right. Right. Lets tackle this one by one Razz

1) ALISHA AND FIONA. That was a hugely epic plot that I am still excited for, if you're up for it (or still remember it? XP ) We might have to mess around with the timelines a bit, adjust a couple of posts, but I think we can pick up where we dropped off with these two.

2) Fred. Claire. Maze. I refuse to say anything more, or to take no for an answer. Just....no.

3) .........we had something planned with Molly and Reid. I think? Dealing with dark Durmstrang pasts and fun (not) reunions and two people who can read others way too easily.

4) Teddy was supposed to be a very cranky Ava's counselor, if I'm not mistaken XP That still a go?

5) I think its slowly getting (extremely, extreeemely XP ) unrealistic how not aware of anything in Lily's life Albus is. Potter drama! Thats always fun! At the very least, we should decide how they've kept in contact/if they've kept in contact/do they know anything about each other in an IC context, if not necessarily within a thread.

I'll......leave it here till now. Rest assured there will be more to come whenever you want it XP
Albus S Potter
Albus S Potter
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 454
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum