Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 24
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 24 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 24 Empty Re: Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:03 pm

Sophia smiled. "Ok love, I'm almost done with Natasha hair."said Sophia as she was finishing braiding her hair. As she finished she looked at it and smiled. "There you go Tasha your hair is all done!"said Sophia as she finished putting the ponytail on the end of the braid. As Natasha looked at her hair in the bathroom she smiled and went back and hugged Sophia. "Thankyou Auntie Sophi."said Natasha. Sophia laughed. "No problem Tisha and your welcome."said Sophia as she looked back at Danny. "Ok, I'm ready love just lets wait on Mari to go done."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 24 Empty Re: Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:07 pm

"Alright," he smiled and walked back to the livining room. (Before Danny could sit down he remembered that you can't watch a movie without popcorn.) "Liz," he aid to elizabeth "mind if I make some popcorn?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:16 pm

"Oh put on the movie.I can watch and brush Natalie's hair/" said Mariana hearing they were waiting for her and little Natalie.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:02 am

"Go ahead, Danny." Elizabeth said about the popcorn.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:30 pm

Sophia smiled. "I'll come help love, Eliza don't you dare to get up I got it!"said Sophia as she went to the kitchen and open the fridge. "Ok, what does everyone want to drink?"Sophia asked them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:31 pm

Simon looked at Sophia with a 'Sophi what's going on look.' as he looked at Elizabeth and smiled and held her close to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:40 pm

Elizabeth was a bit confused at why Sophia told her not to dare get up. She sat close to Simon, her husband although she has some news to tell him soon.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:52 pm

Mariana finished with little Natalie and placed her nicely in her lap giving her a kiss in the cheek as they waited for Danny to put on the movie.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:28 pm

(Danny was already in the kitchen when Soph said she would help. He put some microwaveable popcorn in the microwave and pressed popcord. It kept flashing popcorn as the tray spun with the popcorn package on top of it. He looked away from it and then went to help Sophia with the drinks.) "I'm gonna have a Sprite," he said to her pouring himself a cup of cold Spite "what will the others have?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:31 pm

Mariana put Natalie over her shoulder and went to kicthen to see if she can help with her drinks: "I will have some firewhiskey and what shall we get for Natalie?" asked Mari to Liz.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top