Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Page 21 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 21 Empty Re: Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:23 pm

Sophia looked at Simon and smiled at him and went back to her plate trying to had her emotions she had inside of her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 21 Empty Re: Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Post by Elizabeth Krum Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:31 pm

"Sophi, everything alright?" Elizabeth asked her nicely.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:47 pm

Sophia nodded slowly as she tired to hide tears falling down her face. She haven't really been herself since there mother died a couple of days ago. "Yeah, I'm fine."said Sophia as she quickly wiped her tears when Elizabeth was looking at Simon.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:43 am

"I'll make 2 to Natalie,but don't worry I will be very carefull/" said Mariana to Liz.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:26 am

"Can you please just do a reverse roll for Natalie hair?" Elizabeth asked Mariana.

Spoiler:
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:02 am

(danny sat next to Sophia and had his left arm over her shoulders. He looked at her and tried to cheer her up.) "Hard I know," he said looking her in her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:10 pm

Sophia nodded and put her head on his shoulder. "It's very hard love, just sitting her knowing she died and I couldn't do anything about it because I wasn't there makes it worse."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:40 pm

"There was nothing you could do," he said to her softly "they found her and you had no idea that would happen. You can't beat yourself up because of it. Your mom wouldn't want that including me. We don't want to see you down. We want to see you happy."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:49 pm

Sophia nodded. "Your right love, my mom wouldn't want me to feel all down about her death she would have wanted me move on and be happy, and I'm sorry if I haven't been myself lately."said Sophia as she kissed him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:52 pm

(Danny kissed her back softly and smiled at her.) "It's okay," he said her back giving her the same eyes he always showed her when he looked at her. "Oooooooh! said one of the kids after they saw them kiss
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top