Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 3 Empty Re: Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:17 pm

Andrian smirked and stepped into the house doing an american handshake, "Happy Birthday mate" he grinned at him then looked around the dance floor then frowned his lips "Not bad" he admitted looking at it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 3 Empty Re: Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:21 pm

Sophia walked towards Andrian. "Hey you."said Sophia smiling at him. "What are you doing out here here by yourself? You should be dancing with a girl!'said Sophia looking around the dance floor.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:25 pm

Andrian frowned his lips and eyebrows then turned it into a smile, "I don't have to dance with a girl, unless you want to dance with me" he smiled at her looking straight into her eyes and looked around the room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:32 pm

Sophia smiled. "Ok, I'll dance with you, I haven't got anyone either!"said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:34 pm

Andrian smirked at her and gave her a warm kiss on the cheek, "May i have this dance?" he smiled at her using the same quote he used at the yule ball when they first met each other when everything was peaceful no one was angry or sad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:41 pm

Sophia smiled. "I thought you never ask!"Sophia repiled back giving him a warm smile as she tooked his hand.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:47 pm

Andrian brought her to the middle of the floor as the music turned on by it self then the glob above them began to spin around, "We'll be missing a lot of this won't we?" he smiled at her waiting for her reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:56 pm

Sophia smiled. "Yeah, we would."said Sophia sighing as she looked into his eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:00 am

Andrian smiled looking down at their feet and took a sigh as he danced slowly with Sophia looking back up to stare into her eyes, "Sometime i wish people would stop trying to make things right in our realationship" he said to her then added something quickly, "And i promise i won't complain anymore to them"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:04 am

Sophia laughed. "Yeah, but you know that's never going to happen, I wish but yiu know it isn't!'said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top