Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 17 Empty Re: Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:10 am

"Simon Anthony Granger, how can you say that!? Eliza loves you as much as you love her!"eclamied Sophia as she put down her plate of baked pototes. "Look Simmy, you got a loving family and a loving wife I'll do anything to be your place right now."said Sophia sighing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Simon and Elizabeth and kids house - Page 17 Empty Re: Simon and Elizabeth and kids house

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:27 am

Simon looked at Sophia. "In my place why Sophi, don't you love your life you have four beautiful kids and a boyfriend although we don't see much of."said Simon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:31 am

"Excuse me Evan for a moment." Elizabeth said as she went to her oldest son Daryl who appeared to be looking sad, "Why wrong my daring? What is the main reason that you need to be sad for?" she asked him as she give him a hug. "It just that I feel like I don't want to grow up now." Daryl said to his mother Elizabeth. She chuckled softly with a smile and hugged her son, "That now of course, it will be a long time before you turn to grow up." She said.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:25 am

Mariana held one of her new small neices and didn't wanna interfere in family business although Liz and Sophi were her sisters in law.

[[I am lost.What are names of 3 new babies of yours Liz??]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:41 am

((They are not babies for sure.... lol how can you forget their names? you were around when they were born. hahaha... their names are Nathan, Natisha and Natalie.))

Elizabeth continued to hold Daryl to her chest because he was sad but he went happy because he was being hold by his own mother. Then she stopped when he was wanting to let go. He then went back to play with Daniel his twin brother. Elizabeth took a look at Simon and Sophia in the kitchen but she was where they could not see her. She over heard their talking.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:15 am

Sophia sighed. "I know, but I feel like there's something missing from me Si."said Sophia sadly as she put the plate on the table. "Look at you, your happy and have five beautiful kids with a great wife that's my best friend!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:26 am

Elizabeth thought of what Sophia said a few minutes ago, as she was watching her and Simon talk where they couldn't see her. "I am thinking that it is Andrian is who she misses." she thought deeply.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:18 pm

[[How old are 3 newest kids?]]
Mariana was playing with little Natalie looking at Liz and Sophi and Simon/
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:53 pm

((about 4 years old))
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:10 pm

[[omg already.you going fast Liz.]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top