Back from a long trip - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back from a long trip - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back from a long trip

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back from a long trip - Page 2 Empty Re: Back from a long trip

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:31 am

Andrian searched his mind to grab the connection they had together and started to talk telephatically, "Great" he lied to her putting his hands into his pockets and pushed the door open with one of his free hands.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:57 pm

Sophia smiled. "Thankyou!"said Sophia as she walked into the pub. "Andrian lov."but she stopped herself before she said love using telepathy. "Andrian, I know how you feel, you feel so miserable so do I!"said Sophia in telelpathy.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:19 pm

Andrian looked at her and smiled as they walked over to one of the tables and sat down in one of them, "You always look for the best in someone" he told her with a warm smile "I guess it time to move on" he added slowly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:35 pm

Sophia sighed as he said that. "Yeah, I guess so..."said Sophia as she started fiddling with her hands. "Although... it's going to be hard.'said Sophia
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:40 pm

Andrian was considering something in his mind then looked at her with a serious expression on his face, "Who told you that i didn't care" he asked her staring into her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:46 pm

Sophia looked at him. "Oh, Dae told me maybe I shouldn;t have believed him."said Sophia. As she looked at him she thougt to herself. "He looks so cute when he's serious."Sophia thought to herself. Forgetting everything that happened she reached over the table and kissed him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:50 pm

Andrian frowned at her as she mention he looked cute but then was distracted as she kissed him acrossed the table out of no where and be remained kissing her on the lips and felt as if he was flying in the air.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:01 am

Sophia remained kissing him. "I guess, we really do want to break up.'said Sophia through telepathy.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:05 am

Andrian kissed her back and couldn't move his body, "What was that?" he broked the kiss looking at her with confusion on his face wiping a bit of her lip stick off his cheeks then chuckled a bit still staring at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:09 am

Sophia shrugged. "I don't know, what that was I can't really explain it other then I can't be away from you your the other part of me, without you I can't breath I can't think I can't do anything!"said Sophia
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top