Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hello Everyone! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hello Everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Hello Everyone!

Post by Alessandra Hensley Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:06 am

Hi guys! I'd like to get Alessandra started on a roleplay as soon as possible. I'm a little rusty right now, so you might have to be a little patient with me. Alessandra is kind of outspoken, but is very friendly and approachable. She can get along with just about anyone, as long as they aren't doing something negative. Maybe play off of that? I'm not sure, but I'm open to just about anything. I don't really have a direction for her right now, except to make some friends. Any takers?
Alessandra Hensley
Alessandra Hensley
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Everly Bardugo Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:46 am

Righto! My students are all older, but the youngest (technically) is Katherine "Kit" Avery. She's a fifth year, but she's sixteen. She went away for most of last year and missed her OWLs so she's retaking the year. She is really shy, so it might actually be interesting to see Alessandra try and get Kit to talk to her. Kit was in the hospital for a while, under the impression that she was going to die. I've got a plot idea that she might get sick again, so maybe Alessandra notices that Kit isn't eating and hasn't really been talking to people much? I dunno.

Before Kit went to the hospital, she was pretty outgoing, but quietly pro-pureblood. So perhaps they didn't get along before? Or if they just didn't talk, Alessandra could think she's helping but is actually just freaking Kit out.

I'll just say that I would rather have an end goal, because that makes it easier for me to reply quickly and keep muse and things, if that makes sense. So if we kind of pick a direction for it, it'll be easier for me to keep posting for ya. I'm in university right now, and have a billion pages of reading since #EnglishMajor. But I'll try and keep up as best as I can.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra Hensley Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:38 am

That could be a good start. They could start out by running into each other somewhere and awkwardly start to get to know each other a little. Then find out why they didn't get along before. The idea of Alessandra noticing Kit not eating and what not sounds like it could be interesting. And I'm not entirely sure where it will end up, honestly. Maybe once she figures out that Kit is getting sick again, she could try to help her beat it? I don't know. I feel like once the roleplay starts, I'll have a better feel of where I want it to go. And I know how that goes, trust me. I'm in college right now, and am taking 19 hours this semester. I don't know how you can handle an English major! You're a better person than I am! =)
Alessandra Hensley
Alessandra Hensley
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:26 pm

I have few students too. I can offer them to you.

I have fifth year hufflepuff Christine Ackerly who she might know. Since they are in same house. She isn't that outspoken one either. They can have talked maybe before a bit or so but never much. So they might not be friends yet but they can become one.

You can read about my students HERE
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra Hensley Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:43 pm

That could work. They could have met in the common room or somewhere, and just didn't talk that much. But we could get them to now. And we can figure out where it'll go from there. =)
Alessandra Hensley
Alessandra Hensley
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Yeah sure. I'm up for it. Are you making thread for them or I do it?
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:18 pm

Hi, I have one character that might know Alesssandra:
*copy-paste the part about Milena*
Milena Ivanova, she's fifth year hufflepuff girl with pink hair, pessimistic thoughts and rude attitude.
-
Lena used to be one overly cheerful and happy person but the train accident in which she lost her best friend changed her. A lot. Probably not even her parents would recognize here when they saw her again.

*copy-paste a part about Bastien too, cause I need to go to learn*
Also there's Sebastien, a Hogwarts' librarian, but Bastien likes very few people, so since he can't be rude without losing his job, he would be extremely cold instead.

If you're interested in plotting I can write more about them later cause I really need to get ready for classes tomorrow no matter how much I hated them. :3
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:08 pm

Re Kit: I may actually shoot you a message when we get the thread going, because Kit's illness is her biggest plot device right now, and it's got a bit of a backstory, so that could perhaps be helpful for you. In regards to writing and all that. As for getting a thread going, I can try and get something up tomorrow afternoon, but I'm still working on catching up, so I probably couldn't do it before then, I'm afraid. Kit has taken to spending time in random rooms around the school, partly to avoid certain people she used to be friends with but isn't sure how to be with now, things like that. So I could probably find a reason for her to be anywhere. If you'd rather start it, that's also fine. Just let me know Smile
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:33 am

I have Vaughn Hunter he's a fifth year Gryffindor.
Vaughn is a friendly person until you make him mad by teasing him about his name or picking on someone. He is protective of his friends and won't hesitate to start a fight because they are getting picked on. He works hard when he's in school and when he's also out of school, he get stubborn to finish something so he doesn't miss anything. He's funny but also is sarcastic about somethings that he says in retaliation to who it is he's talking to.

If you want some more info on him here's his App
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum