Detention: For dueling in the Prefect Bathroom - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Detention: For dueling in the Prefect Bathroom - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Detention: For dueling in the Prefect Bathroom

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Detention: For dueling in the Prefect Bathroom - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention: For dueling in the Prefect Bathroom

Post by Jess Potter Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:38 am

Professor Jess nodded at Nikki and stared pointedly at the other 2
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Detention: For dueling in the Prefect Bathroom - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention: For dueling in the Prefect Bathroom

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:01 pm

Andrian got s piece of parchment, a bottle of ink and a quilt to write with "One reason why..." he trailed off as he dipped his quilt into his bottle of ink and began to write slowly and taking his time as he thought of good words to use.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:03 pm

((I want 500 words, posted here. I will ount it personally, give or take 10%))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:28 am

Nick wrote his paper and gave it to Jess "Sorry" He said to Jess

I duled in the Prefects bathroom today what I did wrong was go into a place I wasent allowed to go into and started a duel and lost House points for Gryiffendor and hurt Andrian I learned that sometimes you should stay where your susposed to go and mind your own bissness and I also Argued with a Professer and I shouldent have because you shouldent Argue with a Professer I could have gotten suspended or expelled the next time I will think about what I do before I do it I could have gotten a more worse punishment than this but my Professer decided to make me write this When I broke the rules I was a discrace to the Gryiffendors before me and the ones in Hogwarts right now and a discrase to Godric Gryiffendor the founder of Gryiffendor I just want to say sorry to a few people Professor Jess Potter and Headmaster Shacklebolt and Andrian for hurting him sorry to those 3 who I just said there name
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:34 am

Professor Jess read the essay and counted the words and frowned. "It's good, and i think you got the point, but it didn't reach the word limit by far, you need more words, and i'm tempted to send it back and ask for more." He told Nick, frowning, but not angry

Last edited by Jess Potter on Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:45 am

"Whould you like me to redo it Professor" He asked Jess
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:50 am

(:rolleyes:)

One of the reason, The things i have done wrong today in the Prefect Bathroom was that i attacked, Nick back out of anger and i've learned it was stupid and idiotic thing to do to fight your friends over a girl and ended up breaking the bathroom apart.
Another thing i did wrong in the Prefect Bathroom was enter the bathroom without any permission from either the teachers or the headmaster themselve and just entered when i was not allowed.
I would like to say sorry to my friend Nick for hurting and bashing him up with numerous of spells, i shouldn't have hurted my fellow house members and i would also like to say sorry to the founder of Gryffindor, Godric Gryffindor i have dissapointed him.

Andrian Potter

Andrian walked over to the table and placed the essay on the table looking at him with a hard stern stare, "Here you go "Professor"" he said, his voice fighting to remain calm and casual because he didn't like the teacher then turned around to face Nick Potter "Meet you in the boys dormitories" he whispered then waited to be dismissed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:59 am

Nick just looked over at Nikki who was still writeing her paper
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:02 am

((I copy-pasted it into Word, and word counted it, it said there were 172 words Nick, not 500 Andrian, i did the same and you only did 130. Both your essays did not reach the required word count))
Professor Jess read Andrian's essay and counted the words and shook his head. "I want both your essays re-written and for themto reach the 55 word count. Get to it," he said, shocked that both of them'd not reached their word count
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:12 am

Andrian growled at him angrily then took another parchment from his table and started to rewrite his essay sitting way behind the others away from the teacher of course, "Let see if i can remember the last hundred and thirty words" he thought to himself tapping his quilt on the table while it was empty
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top