Getting some threads started - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting some threads started - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting some threads started

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting some threads started - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting some threads started

Post by Livia McCallum Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:06 pm

She'd definitely know Hugo! They were in the same year. Equally, she probably knew Baldric Wood and Millie Hayes. So they're open. Maybe-perhaps if you want they could have been in the same friendship group? Her, Bae and Millie, I mean. Hugo was more outside of large friendship groups because he had a large enough family but he probably knew all of them, besides. They should all be friends! Which means, of course, that Yvette and Millie need to have tea together and she and Bae need to go out somewhere too. Better! She can bring Tiger and he can make lunch for them when he's less ill (or, err, well enough to wander round) and Tiger and Draco-Cat (it's a long story to explain that one) can have a play date.

^ I'm skiving off of doing my coursework. Look at all my ideas. Hah!

Equally, she may know any from my early-20s lot. So that'd mean:
- Athena Goyle,
- Ariel Greyback,
- Elijah Krum,
- Theodore Rookwood.

Then I have:
- Elizabeth Murdoch - kind of mid-twenties-ish. I dunno anymore.
- Ellie Williams - late 20s.

Then, after that I've forgotten who I have apart from Augustus Rookwood who is happy to string her along and take advantage of her if you want that kind of plot.

Very Happy
Livia McCallum
Livia McCallum
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:14 pm

I love those ideas! I think that would definitely work awesome! With Millie, Hugo, and Baldric it would work awesome!

lol what is Augustus Rookwood like?
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:55 pm

Great! Very Happy

Augustus is a widower. He has four children (one son, three daughters.) He was formerly Athena's father-in-law. She had two grandsons for him before she divorced his son and left the Rookwood household. He's the illegitimate son of Raghnall Rookwood, the son of his mistress Kaeleigh. No one knows about that outside of the family, though. He's a Death Eater and did an Azkaban sentence for it. It particularly haunts him. He can't really shake it off. He's a businessman now, dabbling in whatever the family wants him to. When not doing that, he plays about with the other purebloods. He's a keen polo player. He smokes and drinks far too much but he doesn't and can't find it in himself to care. Equally, he's not particularly kind to his son anymore, unable to get over how much of a disappointment he is, and he misses his daughters, the youngest two he lost as they went with Athena when they left. He hasn't really made a whole lot of effort to see them, though, so he's to blame and he knows that.

As a person, I think he's a lot kinder than he appears to be. He does care about people but he tries not to because he knows what it costs him when he does. He's been obsessed with having sons in order to vilify himself in the eyes of his brothers and father. To no avail, as he only has one. Nevertheless, he has two grandsons to sooth that issue. Further, he's your typical Slytherin. That's the best way to take him. He's also a bit of a playboy because he has needs and all that. He's beyond not interested in a normal relationship just in case she dies and he's just about holding it together. He likes the manipulation game a lot - makes him feel alive or something - and he's definitely not someone to cross as he's more of a 'kill first, ask questions later' sort of Death Eater. Hah. Razz

#LifeStoryOver
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:05 pm

Wow..I gotta say I love how complex your characters are. I think I can come up with something with Augustus. Um can you tell me a little about Ariel, Elijah, and Theodore?

Sorry I'm trying to get a good plot for Yvette going and some posts Smile
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top