Thread with Hallie? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Thread with Hallie? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Thread with Hallie?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thread with Hallie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Thread with Hallie?

Post by Everly Bardugo Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:02 pm

I think it depends. Ben joined the Order after Hallie left, but I'm sure he's heard of her. Could be he shows up at the Leaky and meets her, realizes who she is, and could point out that her father knew his adoptive father (one of the big NPC DEs. Backstory there, if you haven't heard it. I can write up something and PM it to you if you want. It doesn't totally affect Ben's telling her, except that Ben hates his father now more than ever, and would likely want to spite him). So if he knew, he could just tell her to irritate Clarence (his father), or if he assumed she was bored/sad/whatever else she may seem to an onlooker. Y'know.

If he mentioned it to Oliver, Ollie could tell her just as easily. Probably wouldn't want to, though. And, as for Tobias, it could be that we put it into the other thread we have for them. Or we could drop that one and he could come into the Leaky for the Order meeting. Or put a time jump into their separate thread and have her ask him about it. Which ever.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:26 pm

Hey Jackles here is the thread: https://www.pottersarmy.net/t19583-confirmation#396092
I think that is the sort of thing that you mean't? If not let me know and I can change it Smile

I think it'll work best for Tobius to talk about it to Hallie in the thread they already have, maybe we can time jump it to the present day as opposed to way back when. Perhaps he heard about a Robert Cooper being a traitor to the Order and decided to find out more from Hallie perhaps? That could tie in if a couple of NPC Order Members were a little apprehensive about Hallie seeing as she 'deserted' them?

Then I guess we could have Hallie approach Ben to find information if she knew their Fathers had known each other (Hallie doesn't necessarily have to known Ben's Father was a death eater, unless it's a big backstory that means Hallie would know?)
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:30 pm

She wouldn't know. He didn't even know until he was told by someone else, who dug into it. He hasn't made a big deal of it. Unless she knew that her father was friends with Clarence Montgomery (the random name I assigned said father xD), then he would have to come to her with it.

And I can do that. I'll just say that their conversation came to a close and then he returned a while later after hearing some rumors from his fellow Order members.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:33 am

Idk what Maura can have in it, but she's Hallie best friend!
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top