Help for a frightened first year? - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Help for a frightened first year?  - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Help for a frightened first year?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help for a frightened first year?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Help for a frightened first year?

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:30 am

We can start as soon as you'd like! I'm not sure what classes Pepper has, but I'm sure they're in at least one class together.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Help for a frightened first year?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Help for a frightened first year?

Post by Nymeria Evanesco Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:57 am

Pepper Brooks wrote:Marina: Thank you so much for considering to do even a small interaction, and the idea sounds great Very Happy. Pepper has a question that she wants to ask the about books in the Library, so if it is alright I'll begin a thread with her approaching him to ask it? It could be a good way to introduce the two? Very Happy
Works for me. Smile
Nymeria Evanesco

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:20 am

Hiya I'm Soph!
I have a 2nd year Ravenclaw named Brooke Belby that would LOVE to be friends with Pepper!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepper Brooks Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:27 pm

Hi!

That would be great! Any amount of friends that she could have would be lovely. If you have a thread open just send me the link and I will reply as soon as I can Very Happy

Thanks! Very Happy
Pepper Brooks
Pepper Brooks
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 65

http://awittynameofyourchoice.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sierra Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:59 pm

I have Lara Beauchene, she is first year Hufflepuff, muggle born. I think they can be friends Smile
Hayley Sierra

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepper Brooks Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:56 pm

That would be great, the more people that Pepper can talk to the better! If you're up for it I would love to make a thread with the two of them together - would you like to make it or I? Very Happy
Pepper Brooks
Pepper Brooks
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 65

http://awittynameofyourchoice.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Beauchene Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:40 pm

Can you do it please? They can meet wherever you want Smile
Lara Beauchene

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top