A new firstie has appeared! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A new firstie has appeared! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A new firstie has appeared!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new firstie has appeared! - Page 2 Empty Re: A new firstie has appeared!

Post by Ciara McGee Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:59 pm

It would be great if you start them. (I mostly online in my phone and here starting isn't really easiest. It's even hard to reply)
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymeria Evanesco Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:53 pm

We can start whatever thread you want, Milena or Barbara, I don't mind.

Yeah, I knew he won't like Bastien, no one likes him. XD I just added him since he's in Hogwarts too.
Nymeria Evanesco

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:13 am

Katherine is only in one of Christopher's classes. There is another Kit A. but I put Katherine for her so people could tell them apart. It's confusing XD

If you want, I can start one of those side Transfiguration lessons, and have Keiran and Addie there so Chris could meet both of them?

Christian and Trisha are friends, because of a plot we started a while ago, so we could do a thread with those three if you wanted. Or with Christian and Apollo, alternately.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Locke Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:25 am

Rina
    How about with another first year for now? So, Barbara, then. Did you want me to start, or did you want to?

Addie
    Both are fine with me.
Christopher Locke
Christopher Locke
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Holt Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:31 am

Ok, well I have an essay due tomorrow among other things, so I can start the extra lesson on if you want to start the second.
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:59 am

Hi Chris!

I have tons of characters who I could throw at you but I'll limit it to the youngest and most likely to interact.

Aphie Dawlish - Her full name's Aphrodite, she's a third year Hufflepuff and just a bundle of joy. I'm sure they would be great friends, even if Chris doesn't know it cx

Jeremy Peakes - He's a Fourth year Gryffindor, and is actually an illegitimate Poliakoff though no one really knows that. I can see the two of them getting along, maybe having a friendly rivalry for whatever reason.

um.

Hitame Higurashi - She's my main character, and is a Sixth year Gryffindor. A lot has happened to Hitame and thus she's not exactly very trusting of people. She can be friendly when she wants to be, when someone gets to know her, but most of the time she'll come off as depressed or mean. She is a depressed but she tries her best to keep it from affecting her and others around her. I think she would be like an older sister type of person to Chris. She actually loves first years and younger kids, believe it or not.

I'm also working on a first year, Ravenclaw. Her name's Aeron Greyback, I'm not sure when she's going to be up though so I'll let you know about her.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymeria Evanesco Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:11 pm

Sounds good, I can start it, but tomorrow, also if you want to start it you're more than welcome to do so.
Nymeria Evanesco

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:38 pm

Sorry it took me so long. Here it is.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top