Pwease? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Pwease? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Pwease?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pwease? - Page 3 Empty Re: Pwease?

Post by Katherine Avery Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:39 pm

So, right now we have Kai and Katherine, and Milena and Nessa interacting. I know Nym met Adrienne... Um.

Ooooh. Okay, so Bastien. What if he knew that Keiran's father, Aiden Hayes (a now-deceased NPC) was a potions master, and wanted to see if Aiden knew anything about curing lycanthropy? Obviously, his murder was not made public, so Bastien probably wouldn't know. After Keiran lost his memory, he has only recently gone through losing his father again, so that interaction could be reeeeeeaaally interesting. Especially since Keiran never asked his father about his projects much, and is now in Transfig instead of Potions.

On that same note, if he finds out that Avery is basically Keiran's sister (not by birth, but just from being around so much and not having a family of her own), he could bug her about it. Might be less awkward to ask a substitute professor than the Deputy Headmaster. But that's up to you. It would take his realizing she was close to them. But that could be arranged if necessary.

For Milena, I've also got Trisha and Katherine. Katherine is one of the more influential members of the DF, because her family has been part of the group forever, and her brothers were pretty involved. She actually isn't sure she wants to be part of it anymore, but if people turn to her, she would probably take the role on again since she needs some way to figure out who she is again after her medical issues.
Trisha, on the other hand, is a bit of a teacher's pet in that she is really against breaking rules. But then, she's almost like Hermione because she'll do it for the people she cares about, and then yell at them anyways after it's done. She's "neutral" but I think she floats in among the PA group. Or, she will once the werewolf laws are retracted. She isn't one, but her friends are, so she's been at Keiran's place with the other student werewolves who weren't allowed on the grounds. Once she comes back, I think she would be fairly annoyed with Milena if she decided to... I don't know, cause trouble or something. Trisha is also good friends with Nessa (ironically), so she wouldn't like it if Milena tried to get Nessa in trouble.
Katherine Avery
Katherine Avery
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:57 pm

Bastien would probably firstly go straight to Kieran since he would think he is his best shot. But after he finds out Kieran doesn't know anything Avery would probably be his next target.

It would became even more interesting because Sebastien would rather kill himself than confess to someone he's a werewolf, so he would probably try with some story which Kieran could find false if he decides to check if he's telling the truth, and there comes the problem. With his superior. xd

Lena would try to use Kit, as well as any other students whose family had any contact with DEs in the past, since she can't join DEs or even DFs through her family, but she would do that slowly so it's hard to notice. And for Trisha, Milena would probably act the same way Draco and Harry did. Like Trisha is a flies she need to kill (not literally) so she would stop annoy her or trying to stop her from getting Nessa in trouble.
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:01 am

Let's do Keiran and Bastien, and then Lena and Kit, then. And then, if you chat with Ice, he's having Brice and Kit meet to start talking about Dark Followers things so maybe you could have Lena and Brice meet too!
James Potter
James Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:46 pm

Okay, to start it like Sebastien is coming to Kieran's office or?
Great idea, I'm going to send him a message.
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:55 pm

Awesome! I'll put a Katherine thread up tomorrow or Tuesday, and that can be for Lena. I think I owe you a Lena/Nessa one, and I can get to that as soon as my test is over tomorrow morning!

As for Bastien/Keiran, that totally works. If you have the muse and want to start it, you're welcome to! Or I can have some kind of vague, Keiran's in his office introduction thing in the next couple days XD
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:31 pm

Here it is.
And well, you don't own me an answer as Nessa for Lena, I own you that one. XD I still haven't written that one, but it's in my phone so I'll write it asap.
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:39 pm

No worries! And I've saved the link down on my doc of things to reply to (I'm finally keeping track xD ) so I'll get to that ASAP. Gotta get back to studying, though, for now!
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum