Time to go back to Hogwarts. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Time to go back to Hogwarts. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Time to go back to Hogwarts.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time to go back to Hogwarts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to go back to Hogwarts.

Post by Clara Cadwallader Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:17 pm

Clara nodded on his introduction. "Oh I see. So you don't know yet house, you transfered from Drumstrang, you'll be sorted together with first years, I'm right?" She asked then there with smile.

When she heard meow she looked towards door and saw Brice to open it. She smiled when she did saw her Missy there. Cat soon came and sit on her lap.

"Yeah she is Missy," she said then and patted her. Cat purred soon then. Clara smiled and looked at her. "Where did you go this time. Don't dissapear like this ever again," she said then to her cat.
Clara Cadwallader

Number of posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Brice Volkov Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:58 pm

Slowly closing the door and going back to his seat, he nodded to the anterior question.

"Yep, both me and my sister. It was pretty sudden to move from Bulgaria to England, but at least our parents moved too. I did like Bulgaria though, I once saw my dad talking to Viktor Krum."

With that, he glanced outside the window one more time to look for his sister. Since she wasn't there, he turned to Clara again. He was pretty sure about what house he'd get sorted into. He always was planning something in the back of his head, he almost never actually meant good when talking to someone. He got proud of himself knowing no one ever noticed, but he kept his arrogance under control so it wouldn't spoil it anyway. Not like he was going to tell her which house he thought, but...

"I'm pretty sure I know in which house I'll be sorted into, actually."
Brice Volkov
Brice Volkov
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:28 pm

Clara nodded her head there and looked out of window. She also did pat her cat slowly who was sitting on her lap still, probably sleeping by now there.

She did wonder where her sisters were today, they usually come this cabin or so where she was but today didn't seem to be the case. She wasn't worry about them, they are older enough to not be under her watch all the time.

"Oh I see. That's good the I guess. Never sedn him in person or close even," she said then back there.

She nodded when he said that he knows in what houss he will be. Clara couldn't figure out what it is since she didn't know thw boy yet enough.

"I'm sure you won't tell it to me, right?" She asked there now.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Post by Brice Volkov Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:12 pm

"I think I'll keep it to myself. You'll see, though. I'm pretty excited about going to Hogwarts for the first time."

He was. He always wondered how it was, but he never actually thought about going to it. He knew they had DaDa classes, while in Durmstrang they had Dark Arts. He learned many poisons, the three unforgivable curses, and many others. He wondered how it'd be here, though, and did not expect it to be hidden into a muggle-full train station where everyone can clearly see them. Luckily, no one saw him walk through the wall so it was fine. Too weird for his taste, anyway.
Brice Volkov
Brice Volkov
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:25 pm

Clara just nodded her head on that. She totally understood it when he didn't want to tell it.

She was quite excited about going back to school too. She was also nervous how she will do on her end of school exams. She hoped that she will learn everything what she needs and does good at them. She really didn't want to repeat her school year for just because of that. Even if she was smart one it always doesn't mean you to good at your exams. She also wondered what she will learn and how her school year will go.

"So you're excited about your first year in Hogwarts?" she asked then, it was first question what came in her mind now.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Post by Brice Volkov Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:12 pm

"Yep, and you said you're on seventh, so you'll be graduating the end of this year, right? You're probably pretty excited as well, aren't you?"

Graduation must be awesome, that's what he always thought. As much as it would suck to be out of the school where there were so many friends, it still felt like it would be great to finally get a bit of freedom. He was scared by something, suddenly, but noticed it was only Leala rubbing his arm. He pet her, but noticed she was hungry. He pulled a little bag with treats from his trunk, and opened it. He decided to make her do a little trick before.

"Walljump!"

That was one of his favorites. Leala jumped on the wall near the window and jumped back to the seat, where she sat, waiting. Brice picked up a treat from the bag and gave it to her, which ate it quickly.
Brice Volkov
Brice Volkov
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:52 pm

Clara noddes her head. She was excited for graduating but worried about her N.E.W.Ts. "Yes I am excited about it but worried too, mostly how I'll do my last exams," she said there honestly now.

She saw what Leala now did and smiles. Missy couldn't really do it and she have never teached too. Also she did sleep still she was very tired of that traveling around. Gryffindor looked at her cat and smiled.

"That's good trick for sure. Missy can't do it. Actually never tried to be honest so I'm not sure actually," she said ther then with smiled and patted her cat.
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Post by Brice Volkov Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:37 pm

"Yeah, you should try. I only had to say once and Leala already knew what to do. As I mentioned before, she's a pretty smart cat."

He pet his cat a bit more, before looking outside. It was windy. Really windy. It was a sudden change from the usual hot weather that was going on for quite a bit since July. It seemed like yesterday when he went to a full Three Broomsticks where he only found one table left. Now, he was wearing his black jacket which he would use to do things unseen, and still felt kind of cold due to the winds. He even saw the balloon from a muggle fly away due to it being so strong the kid couldn't hold to it.

"So, what do you think about the weather? The wind is really picking up... we don't have sudden changes like that back in Sofia."
Brice Volkov
Brice Volkov
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:54 pm

"Oh okay. I'll try it when she wakes up. Missy is smart i think but she likes to explore much as I said already before."

She even noticed it was quite windy outside before already and even now the wind was getting more stronger. Clara had put on even jacket today for not to get a cold in her first days in school, it would be horrible idea for sure. She didn't really like these strong winds but she have kind of used with them by now.

"The weather isn't that good. Oh I see. Here it can changes sudden, I don't like it but what I can do, nothing. The wind is yeah strong for sure, even a little bit too dangerous already, you have to be careful outside. But I won't really complain, it could be worse."
Clara Cadwallader

Back to top Go down

Post by Brice Volkov Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:37 pm

Despite the wind, the weather didn't really interest him. He was more interested in just looking through the window. It was funny. People running around, trying to put their things together to embark on the train. He couldn't help but hide his face as he smirked. They just runned crazily outside. He turned his face to Clara again.

"If this is bad, I imagine how it'd be worse."

It was just funny seeing these people stumbling and running while being pushed by the wind. He still was thinking about the why and how of the snitch getting in his pocket. Did someone put it there? If yes, who? Why? What was the reason? So weird, yet, it seemed so normal...
Brice Volkov
Brice Volkov
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top