Most Times I Feel Just Like a Sailboat - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Most Times I Feel Just Like a Sailboat - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Most Times I Feel Just Like a Sailboat

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Most Times I Feel Just Like a Sailboat - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Times I Feel Just Like a Sailboat

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:29 pm

Jessica wondered how her parents really did protect her that she didn't had to go throught such thing now. She never efem would want do it even. It would haven't been good if ahe had been set up with stranger or then with someone who she hates. She nodded her head there and just listened.

"Yeah family is important. Even if we don't spend so much timetogether as we used to," she said there and looked out of the window now. She didn't had nothing else to do right now. She wasn't sure what to say or ask. She didn't had that many questions as Bertie.

She looked out of window and wondered how her year will pass this year. She hoped it will be good year and nothing bad won't happen with her this time or with someone close to her. She smiled awhile looking out.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top