Any time is ice cream time - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Any time is ice cream time - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Any time is ice cream time

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Any time is ice cream time - Page 2 Empty Re: Any time is ice cream time

Post by Christian O'Sullivan Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:11 pm

"Well, there's always worse. For example, having crazy brother, who disappears for few months, and then come back without calling. Or, having rebel sister who believes that she can bring down ministry. Or having an aunt who is totally lost in time and space cause she works all day all night, so we pretty much don't know where she is and what she's doing. I can continue if you want." he laughs.

Working with dragons must be fun. Christian thought about changing his profession for a second, but then again. It's probably not his thing. He always wanted dragon though.
"You love it, I can see that. It's good that at least one of us love his job." Christian was a reporter. Good thing of that job was that he always knew everything but he didn't enjoy doing it. He actually hated it. Not because of the work, but because of the people. He didn't like his colleges.

"You know what? One day when you get the kids, I'll be the one who'll take them to the park. I can be your babysitter and I'll work for free. But just to be clear, I'm terrible with kids." he ate his ice cream thinking about kids. Indeed, he wasn't good with them, they never liked him. Maybe that's because he never show any interest for them.

"You have to see our dinners, when we're all together. It's fun actually, someone is always fighting, especially when Hayley brings new boyfriend." he stopped for a second, eat some ice cream and then continue "Eating outside is much better, at least for me, since I'm terrible in cooking. I can barely make a sandwich. Sebastien is good in it, but he avoids it so we are sentenced to Hayley, who is even worse than me." he smiled.

Christian O'Sullivan

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:45 am

Chocola listened now what her old friend said now. She noddedthere, it could be worse for sure. "Also my mother says that it's my fault that my sister wants to go to travel too if she graduates now. And doesn't want to go university like me or to work. But there isn't anything wrong with boy who sits at home and is playing with video games even if he should find a job already," she said now there and sighed. She is the oldest one and she does always wrong in her parents opinion. She always geot in trouble because of siblings. Now she doesn't let them do it anymore.

She smiled. Yes she loved her job. "At first I went there as Intern since yeah I need a job. I don't have no expierences in working, no university education and so on. So I found it and applied there. At first I didn't like it so much but now I love it. All baby dragons are so cute," she said. It was all true actually.

She smiled there once again. "You want to take care of kida efen if you don't like them and they don't like you, that's amazing," she said there and took a bit of her ice cream now. She wasn't sure when she will have the kids for sure.

"I can do sandwich. Learned a few years ago. But other food is very hard for me. I have never liked to cook much, I can do something but how good it will and how the taste is I can't say ny food is good," she said there now and looked at is ice cream. She did eat it a little bit of more.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian O'Sullivan Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:56 pm

He nodded, he knew that feeling, when everyone blames you for every single thing. "I think you should speak to your mother. There's nothing bad in travelling, actually it's better than school cause you get to met so many people and learn about so many things. If she wants to travel than she should. She can always find a job somewhere." he shrugged. "And as for your brother, if I remember good he's the youngest? Anyway, it's just a period, we all had it." he smiled than finished his ice cream.

The place was still full. He was listening to her while he was searching for the waiter "I wish I can go back to the first year. They are now allowed to have a small dragons. I would really like one. You know, few days ago I ended up it the tattoo shop and now I have a dragon on my back." he started laughing. "I actually like it very much!"

"Wait, it's not that I don't like them, I just.. I don't know. I don't think I'm the right choice for them. Children need someone who is capable of care and love, and with all of my problems, I don't think I could give it to them." he stopped for a second "But yeah, I will definitely play with your kinds, but when they grow a little."

He imagined her as a cook. Yeah, it definitely wasn't for her. "Once I tried to made a pancakes for my girlfriend, well my ex now, and I ended up trying to extinguish the fire. So yeah, I forbid myself to go to the kitchen now."
Christian O'Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:12 pm

Chcocola sighed. "You think I haven't tried it. She doesn't really listen my on it. She never really have listened what I said. We always fight, no matter about what we are talking," she said there and sighed one more time. "I support my sister with what she does with all my heart. I know how useful it can be," she added then. "No my sister is youngest, she just graduated. Brother is between me and sister. Soon I'll make him to go work unless mother doesn't do it herself, he can't always sit at home and play games. It doesn't do any good for him," she said there now with a smile.

"Oh I have seen a small dragons very much. Yeah I wish it kind of too. Dragons are actually fun to take care but that isn't so easy as it sounds," she said there now. "Not sure if we can adopt or give away dragons what ministry owns," she added there now.

"Yeah that what I thought too. I'll find someone when the time is there. It could take a years still," she said there now with a smile. "First I need to find a boyfriend and so on. Doesn't have that even yet," she said there with a smile.

"Yeah I can make pancakes but they will be always burned or taste funny even. Doesn't know how that taste ends up being funny," she said there. "I don't go near the kitchen much too, lately mother forces me to cook and at the end she will have to do everything her own once again. I cut to finger or then burn something away or then I make a kitchen a mess," she added then.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian O'Sullivan Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:57 pm

"Sorry, I forgot. Anyways, does he have any special interests? He may find a job like you, he can volunteer somewhere and when he finds something he actually enjoys, he can start working." It was pretty simple actually, and when he thought a bit more about it, he realized it was actually pretty good idea. He may offer it to Hayley.
"Taking care of a baby is horror, I can only imagine how hard it must be to take care of a living dragon. If you can, you know where I live." he smiled.
"Well you're certainly not the only one." he laughed. He remembered Cho doesn't know about Nymeria so he added "I had one serious relationship after graduation. Then I realized that it's better to be alone or I'm just fooling myself. Anyway, don't think I'm ever gonna marry. Maybe I'll just go through marriage law one day. It looks much easier."
"I bet they are better than mine though." he said seriously. He was really trying hard to learn to cook, but some things just weren't for him. "That's why I really miss Hogwarts."
Christian O'Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:25 pm

"To be honest I'm not sure anymore what interest him besides computer games. We aren't that close anymore. We barely talk," she said there and wondered what could interested him now. She needs to go and talk with him now. She really should help him out. She knew it's simple idea.

"Yeah even looking after one for few hours is hard already. So raising it is other thing already. I mean dragons and probably it's same with baby. Will see if there will be any in future. First I need husband or at least a boyfriend," she said there and smiled a little bit. She didn't had yet even a boyfriend and she thinks already having a baby.

"The marriage law it sounds silly and stupid for me. You may end up marrying with your worst enemy or even with complate stranger. Thank god I was away when you guys had here," she said there now and sighed. She didn't really wanna go through it. She wanted to find her own boyfriend and also husband herself.

"Might be true. So basically I stay out of house so much as possible now. So I wouldn't need to help her in the kitchen or with any other duties," she said ther now honestly. She went home only to sleep basically. She did eat dinner at home sometimes when she was home around dinner time.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian O'Sullivan Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:21 pm

“Don’t let him control you. I know the felling, my brother is like yours, but his interest are books not computer games. You should definitely talk to him. Maybe you won’t be able to break him in the way you want, but I think that communication is good start.” Saying these words, Christian realised that it wasn't only for Cho, it was for him too. Instead of giving advices, he should start using them.

“Nah, I don't think I would be able to have a dragon. I mean, I can play with kids for a while you know, but then I get bored and they always want more. If the dragons are same, I’m pretty sure I don’t want them.”
He said laughing, passing hand through his hair. He thought about ordering one more ice cream but decided not to.

“As I said, you can always go through marriage law. I don’t think I will be able to have someone anytime soon, or like ever again. Attaching to someone can only hurt you, and the feeling isn't nice at all. No one can hurt you strongly as the one you love, the one you gave everything you have. So I think it’s better to have someone you don’t know at all or even someone you hate. I think I wouldn't mind going through it.”

After breaking up with Nym, Christian's ideas of relationships and love changed a lot. He really wouldn't mind getting up with stranger or enemy. He didn't care.

"I have an apartment here but I prefer staying in hotels, don't know way. If you want you can stay there as long as you want. It’s not big but it’s enough for one person. And the greatest thing about it is that you don’t have to cook because there is one really good restaurant in front of it."
Christian O'Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:39 pm

Chocola did listen that advice and nodded her head now there. "I'm gonna try it next time when I am at home and not talking with my mother. Wait better word is yelling at each others," she said there now and sighed. Being home wasn't such good idea at all.

"Basically yeah when they are in baby age yoy have to take care of them but they don't need that much attention like babies and kids. But you have to be sure that isn't anything what she can burn easily if she or he wants use fire," she said there now. She used not to like dragons but now does.

"I'm gonna skip it I thing still. I don't want to go through it for sure. Yeah you have good point here right now but still no," she said there now and sighed again. She really have began do it that a lot lately.

"That's okay. I'm not gonna promise anything yet here. I'm gonna look around first and then decide. You can't choose first option what people offer you," she said now here with a smile.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top