More Focused Plotting
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

More Focused Plotting Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

More Focused Plotting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

More Focused Plotting Empty More Focused Plotting

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:03 am

-coming soon-

More Focused Plotting Tumblr_mzmk70UIcY1s5emimo1_500
Show me your open threads.

More Focused Plotting Tumblr_static_john_031
Gabby Short. Thirty. Ex-Gryffindor. Unemployed. Wealthy. Playboy. Relaxed Criminal.
Connections : Maximus Morrison, Jack Dyllan-Thomas, Irene Norwood, Elsie Norton, Scorpius Malfoy, Knight's Watch

He's pretty good in regards to major character development with Ms Norwood. However, he's up for flings and for drama in regards to theft or taking Death Eaters down.

More Focused Plotting Tumblr_moz1aba60C1so6hwfo4_500
Teddy Lupin. Twenty-nine. Ex-Hufflepuff. Counselor. Modest means. Awkward. Worrier.
Connections : Potter family, Weasley families, Lupin family, purebloods, Order of the Phoenix, Ministry, St Mungo's

Teddy needs a lot of stuff. He's currently hung up on his best friend. I don't think he's read for serious romantic plotting, but he does need a friend or two that can rescue him from Potter angst. And he REALLY needs clients.

More Focused Plotting 8379669
Kipling Parsons. Twenty-six. Ex-Slytherin. Professor. Aspiring Politician. Modest means. Brilliant.
Connections : Jack Dyllan-Morrison, Max Morrison, Charlotte Dyllan, Katarina Rookwood, Knight's Watch

Kip needs more connections within the Ministry, as my end goal with him is to have him be Minister. He's really brilliant and loves teaching, but he also may need a better job with more challenges. He's good for friends but I'd love to see some of Jack's rivals take him on.

More Focused Plotting Tumblr_lnw5l9UAJW1qglno0o1_500
Jack Dyllan-Morrison. Twenty-One. Ex-Gryffindor. Unspeakable. Beater for Falmouth Falcons. Leader of Knight's Watch.
Connections : Lol everyone. Quidditch community, Ministry, OoTP, Death Eaters, Knight's Watch, werewolf communities, WWW employees, etc, etc.

I always love stuff for Jack. Right now, she's doing fairly well. I'd love more children for her to steal, and by steal, I mean kids to take under her wing, or even shelter. She and Max loves housing kiddies. Also, I know she has some rivals out there, bring 'em out. And if any of her friends are going through stuff, I love giving her more people to worry about.

More Focused Plotting Tumblr_m808joKh7Q1rnufmqo1_500
Elsie Norton. Twenty-one. Durmstrang. Personal Assistant. American. Ridiculously wealthy.
Connections : Claire Bishop, Nathaniel Montogomery, Nash Stewart, American/British Ministries, American Death Eaters, American social scene, pureblood society.

Elsie is currently trying to meet every pureblood man on PA. Fact. Also, the American Death Eaters are after her. And I was hoping to get her in trouble with the ones here by getting in the faction conflicts accidentally.

More Focused Plotting Tumblr_m2myi1gS721r856f1o1_500
Claire Bishop. Twenty-One. Durmstrang. Head of Law Magical Enforcement. Modest means. Spy. Professional.
Connections : Claire Bishop, Nathaniel Montgomery, Fred Weasley, Robin Ivanov, Avery Invanov, Dyllan-Morrisons, American/British Ministries, American social scene.

Claire just needs more interactions in general. I'm not even super picky with her anymore, I just need to use her. Let me use her to help you with YOUR plotting!

More Focused Plotting Tumblr_mbah0l008d1rpb2f6
Naomi Barker-Greyback. Twenty. Ex-Slytherin. Criminal. Werewolf pack leader. Out of her mind.
Connections : Greybacks, Felix Barker, werewolf society.
Let her turn your students! Join her werewolf pack to take down non-werewolves! Or let her cause havoc in your threads!

More Focused Plotting Tumblr_m9wh478UAp1r5gpyso2_500_large
Lily Luna Potter. Gryffindor. Seventeen. Repeating seventh year. Werewolf. Recovering addict. Rebellious.
Connections : Potter family, Weasley family (specifically Casey and Roxanne), Stewart Harding, Henry Yewbeam.

Lily needs to run into people from school. Honestly, she had pretty open plotting currently, so hit me with anything. People don't know why she dropped out of school, or that she's a werewolf, etc, so there's a lot of potential.

More Focused Plotting Tumblr_m3nsuayLIA1qj3iago1_500
Ducky Baker. Gryffindor. Sixth year. Poor. Popular. Party animal.
Connections : Tisha and Cas Ivanov, Alisha Merchant, Fiona Grimm, Christian Zabini, everyone at school?

Just play with him. He's so much fun.

More Focused Plotting Tumblr_m7gvpeKjbp1qim2ju
Henrietta Finch. Ravenclaw. Fifth year. Reformed sociopath?
Connections : Everyone in Hogwarts hated her last year, especially Erika Nixon.

Investigate her. Has she reformed? Or is this a ploy? Didn't she set the greenhouses on fire last year?

More Focused Plotting Tumblr_inline_moo8hea2hp1qz4rgp
Fiona Grimm. Hufflepuff. Fifth year. Vampire. Wealthy. Shy.
Connections : Trisha and Caspian Ivanov, Christian Zabini, Alisha Merchant, Ducky Baker, vampire society.

I'd love to do more vampire stuff with her. The only people who know about her vampirism are those in the high class vampiric society. Her father treats her like the princess of vampires because he is a big name. That, and I just want her to interact with people.

More Focused Plotting Tumblr_lnlrjdoaj81qejblto1_500
Casey Weasley. Gryffindor. Second year. Spunky.
Connections : Potters, Weasleys, Salem Witches' Institute.

LET'S CAUSE MAYHEM WITH THE YOUNG ONES.

More Focused Plotting Tumblr_m7jfqz0eSU1qim2ju
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas. Seven. Muggle. Queen of Adorable.
Connections : Dyllans, Dyllan-Morrison, etc.

She's too cute. Be her friend.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

More Focused Plotting Empty Re: More Focused Plotting

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:58 pm

Updated!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymeria Evanesco Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:21 pm

Hi! You had some thoughts about getting Nym involved in some Unspeakable business with Jack or/and Fred (or at least I understood it like that). Maybe we could realize that?  Smile 
Nymeria Evanesco

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertie Nogard Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:15 pm

I can have Hallie go to Teddy for advice about her marriage?
Bertie Nogard
Bertie Nogard

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:07 pm

Nym - Yes! I have some work I could set her on. If you could start a thread we could say Jack and Nym had a meeting.

RJ - YES! Could you start a thread??
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymeria Evanesco Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:36 am

I will, want any specific place or?
Nymeria Evanesco

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:49 am

Any place!

Bump.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum