Pupils and Potions - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Pupils and Potions - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Pupils and Potions

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pupils and Potions - Page 2 Empty Re: Pupils and Potions

Post by Lorcan D'Eath Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:14 am

"You needn't be afraid of talking about the dark arts here," Lorcan said. "Its a proud heritage. Besides that, you'll find that any Slytherin who has also spent time in Durmstrang is presumed to have more acquaintance with the dark arts than, perhaps, your average Gryffindor.

"It more or less comes naturally to Durmstrang, seeing as how some of its headmasters have been famous Death Eaters. Poisons are a natural study for a dark arts class, but you need to know a great deal more than that. Weapons are wonderful things, but one also needs to know how to take care of himself and his family.

"You know, you are of age, I believe, if you chose to sign up for an internship. That would allow you to study potions here with me as part of your coursework for school and get school credit for it. That might solve a great many issues for you. You might consider it. You think about it, and I'll look for the book. Oh, and by the way, do you have a name?"
Lorcan D'Eath
Lorcan D'Eath
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 132
Special Abilities : Alchemist, Metamorphagus
Occupation : Potionsmaster, Leader of Death Eaters, Owner of Slugs and Jiggers & Borgin and Burkes

Back to top Go down

Pupils and Potions - Page 2 Empty Re: Pupils and Potions

Post by Brice Volkov Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:51 am

Brice shocked himself internally, but couldn't hold a smile. Indeed, he was correct. It was good to know someone that at least allowed him to talk about the Dark Arts. Everyone always tried their max not to touch on that subject, and it made no sense. His mind instantly switched to something else, and he started thinking about the internship. He decided to think about that, and come back tomorrow with an answer. After hearing his question about his name, he had a giant shock, which was visible on his face.

"I didn't tell you my name?! I completely forgot! I'm sorry. I'm Brice. Brice Volkov. And I'll think about the internship, and I'll be back here tomorrow. I really must go, though. I need to finish buying everything."

He'd quickly walk out, and waited for a while before sneaking back in, and without being seen, dropping the bag with a hundred galleons near the balcony, where Lorcan would see it. He then sneaked outside and ran to buy the rest of his things.
Brice Volkov
Brice Volkov
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top