Venturing Back - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Venturing Back - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Venturing Back

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Venturing Back - Page 6 Empty Re: Venturing Back

Post by Darren Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:11 am

Darren rolled his eyes, took out his wand and waved it at her. 'No one realized i still had this with me.." he sighed. "But thanks anyways.."

[g2g]
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:15 am

Seeing Darren escape just like that, she rolled her eyes. "I didn't have my wand when I escape." she murmured, sighing as he waved it at her. "Are you okay?" she asked, her tone obviously noting the worry she had for him. She couldn't see any harm in him and he also hadn't been in there for long. Waving her wand at him, a heating charm was placed upon him.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:20 am

[[you should have waited for me T_T]]

Sue walked in the place where they all were and frowned on seeing them. "I see," she said slowly, "You guys are here to become Death Eaters?" she smirked.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:44 am

"Im Ok. How bout you?" Darren asked softly, taking her hand as he left the cellar. He was glad that he didnt have to stay there long, although he could of escaped himself. He stopped suddenly as he saw the person he would least like to see at any time. "Well hello Sue," Darren said pleasantly. " and yes, we are.."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:46 am

Sue grinned, "Oh how pleasing, you told me about it before, you remember?" Sue said giving them an evil smile, "And what did the Dark Lord say?"
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:52 am

Darren managed not to draw out his wand, although with extreme difficulty. "He said he's proud to have us back" Darren lied. Voldemort would be furious when he found out Darren escaped the cellar, although he might not send him back there, and he also thought of Gin as Alexia.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:55 am

Sue rolled her eyes at him. She knew that he was lying. She had already met the Dark Lord in her way and he had told her to see to them. She couldn't figure out why Darren was lying though. "Really?" Sue said leaning against a wall, "I had some totally different informations regarding this."
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:03 am

Darren sighed. Voldemort must have told Sue already, but Voldemort thought that Gin was Alexia, a new death eater, so Gin wasnt in trouble. Which was fine with him, except Sue could easily recognize Gin. "You must of been wrongly informed then.." Darren muttered.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:04 am

"I really don't think so," Sue said eying Ginevra with utmost hate in her eyes. "What's she doing here?" she asked bitterly.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:08 am

Darren stepped protectively in front of Gin. 'Didnt your master inform you? Shes joining the death eaters again" Darren said through gritted teeth.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top