Venturing Back - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Venturing Back - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Venturing Back

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Venturing Back - Page 4 Empty Re: Venturing Back

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:18 pm

Hearing a girl enter the room, she turned and saw Delphina. Staying quiet and moving to the other side of Darren, she made it so she wasn't crashed into while the girl passed.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:26 pm

Darren stopped himself from saying a rude comment in return, his chances of survival were already near zero. He needed quite a clever excuse to get out of this alive, the problem was, he couldnt think of one. He didnt bother replying to his cousin, but stared ahead at Voldemort. "I am sorry Master, forgive me.. I was following the wrong path, it shall not happen again"
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:30 pm

Delphina watched him talk to Voldemort, that she knows that still her uncle but in real blood he is her father.

Voldemort stared at Darren for a minute until he spoke, "I will only accept you back this time but the next time, you will die."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:18 pm

Ginevra was more than uneasy watching Voldemort and Darren along with another girl that had now entered the room. She guessed she was also part of the Riddle line, but she wasn't sure as she hadn't seen her, unless she just was looking at her from a weird angle, not reconizing her; which, of course, was what was happening. She did know Delphina, they were friends.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:06 am

[right well i doubt Voldemort is one to forgive people so..]

"-But you will still spend some time in the cellar. I need to make sure you dont betray me again Darren, and you deserve to be punished" said Voldemort, now standing up and facing him.

Darren shuddered, he had been to that place before and he didn't want to go back there, but if it was necessary, he would. The only problem was of Gin, and as he thought quickly what to do about her, he saw from the corner of his eye, Gin reappear, then dissapear again. With a jolt, he realized the disillusion charm had nearly stopped working.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:13 am

Seeing Voldemorts eyes widen as he stood up, she noticed he was looking right at her with his slit eyes. Automatically becoming confused, she looked down and cussed under her breath, this really wasn't supposed to happen. "Hello, my lord." she spoke, knowing that she was very well screwed, expecially because she had been 'hiding.' She wasn't worried about that, though, she hated seeing Darren scared or even worrying and the shudder that had gone through his body had made her want to just grab him and disappear, far, far away from harm.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:17 am

Darren automatically grabbed Gin's hand and raised his wand at Voldemort just slightly. He was really scared now, not for himself though. "She's new, she came back with me from Hogwarts, she wants to be a death eater" Darren said, hoping Voldemort wouldn't remember Gin. It was obvious they were in trouble though, as Gin had been hiding, Voldemort would have probably realized that much.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:20 am

Feeling Darren take her hand, her eyes shot towards him in surprise, the movement had been faster then she thought possible. Raising her other hand and lower Darren's wand, she didn't want him to get in trouble. Ginevra wasn't totally stupid, though, she had distorted her face slightly before coming into the room, charms weren't always realiable.

[You play Voldy, I suck at it && i'm sleeping soon xP]
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:23 am

[ok xD]

Voldemort walked slowly towards Gin, examining her. "Whats your name?" he asked softly as he moved closer.

Darren glanced sideways at Gin, it would be a miracle if she somehow talked herself out of this.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:26 am

Ginevra was rather confident that she could do this, even if she was doing it do Voldemort. As Darren always told her, she was lied to often for her own good and the true fact was, she was rather good at it. "Alexia," she said simply, her voice calm and normal. Hiding things was a talent of hers and this was a good thing as she was really not to confident as she let him see. Knowing Darren knew her well enough to be able to tell this, she didn't take another glance at him, though it was hard.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top