Lonely Lake - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lonely Lake - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lonely Lake

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lonely Lake - Page 2 Empty Re: Lonely Lake

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:17 pm

Brandy walked out of the castle and down to the lake humming to her favorit song.
"Hello, Andrian", She said with a smile and sat down by the lake, letting her feet hang off into the water.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:20 pm

"Of course not!" Em said wrathfully "I know we almost don't have any points. I can't believe Slytherin is going to win the House Cup. Again." she muttered sadly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:03 am

Andrian laughed and looked around the lake again looking at her with a dazzling smile, "yea, you should give me points for flirting i worked really hard to do that" he said with a puppy dog eyes on his face, his voice calm and jokingly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:21 pm

Em laughed "For flirting? With who, Mr. Casanova?" she asked jokingly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:49 pm

"Hello Brandy" Andrian said as he spotted her sitting next to them then looked at Professor.Emily "Nah, just Professor Delacour" he smiled at her smirking at her and looked at the trees
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:53 pm

Emily frowned "Don't call me that, Andrian. Or, I'll have to take points from Gryffindor if you disobey me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:55 pm

Andrian frowned and looked away from her keeping quiet before taking anymore points of Gryffindor so he just countiued to read his new book he just got from the libarary
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:57 pm

[Now you have a book? LOL.]

Em placed her hand over his "I was kidding, Andy." she smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:59 pm

Andrian looked over at her and smiled back at her, "Alright" he said turning around and closed his book to look at her and started to talk to her again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:05 pm

Emily smiled "So, how are things going with Soph? She's so happy about the wedding!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top