Twilight - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Twilight - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Twilight

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twilight - Page 2 Empty Re: Twilight

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:25 pm

Eurgh, I'm watching it online atm. And I can't help but find it insanely tragic XD
It's a shame, the book had a pretty good story line but the writer is crap at writing and now the film is crap XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:29 pm

For an author of Young adult books she was pretty good. I mean I have read better but then again they are written for adult readers. Of course the movire had parts that wasn't as good as they should have been but then again they dont have as much money as HP, for example, they have limited funds. New moon will be better.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:34 pm

It doesn't matter if it was written for adults or whatever, the book should've been better. I can't express it but yeah. I need Jemma she could probably express it better XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:16 pm

As a fanstay writer myself I saw how it could be better but being that it was her first series pupblished it was good. If everyone liked the same things we would net have a varity.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:07 pm

Twilight was definately the best book out of the four and yeah it probably could have been written better but I still think it's awesome

The movie..my only complaint really is some parts were a little different than the book..but that almost always happens with book to movie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:00 pm

Well I havent read any except for the 1st and a bit of the 2nd. I watched the movie and I don't get how the hell people like twilight over harry potter!!!
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:01 pm

Its all about the vamps. lol. I have been in love with vamps for as long as I can remember.

Plus you have to read them all to get the full effect.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:03 pm

Well I read the first and its just so retarded! What really even happens in it, overall? Plus I hate the characters. Edward is just, too perfect. and Bella is just so.. I dont know how to describe them, but I hated them both.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:06 pm

I can see that. But you have to push through. If not you would think that.

I was the same way with HP when I started. It took about 2 trys to get through the first book and about 4 try to get through the second. It wasn't until the movie came out that I went back to try again.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:09 pm

Really? I got into HP rather late.. But as soon as I read the first book, I just went crazy about them. I mean how could you hate them? There epic. The movies were actually an total dissapointment IMO..
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top