History of Magic 1-Class - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

History of Magic 1-Class - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

History of Magic 1-Class

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

History of Magic 1-Class - Page 4 Empty Re: History of Magic 1-Class

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:51 pm

Davina had been maddly scribbling down everything, wanting to give full details of everything to the Professor. She couldn't write anything short.
She just finished her paper, and handed it to the Professor.
"Here you go, sir." she said, as she gave her piece of parchment to him.

Name: Davina Corrispur
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Fourth
[list=1]
[*]Birthday: 13th April 2000.
[*]Zodiac Sign: Aries.
[*]Your favorite history person (in HP world): Hermione Granger.
[*]Your favorite history quote: "Of course it is all in your head, Harry. But why on earth should that mean it's not real?" - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
[*]Your middle name: Arianna.
[*]Right hand or Left hand wand: Left wanded.
[*]Your dream: To become a top-ranking Ministry official.
[*]Your fears: Failing.
[*]After gradate, what will you do?: Work for the Ministry of Magic.
[*]Your first career choice: Ministry of Magic, haven't decided what department yet.
[*]Your darkest secret: She doesn't have much of a life outside of studying.
[*]The further place you ever traveled from home: France.
[*]Do you miss anyone right now?: Nope.
[*]Noticed anything weird lately?: Nothing really.
[*]If you can change one thing in our world, what will it be?: Everyone would stop fighting.
[*]Do you like to dance?: Not very good at it, and as she refuses to show any weaknesses, no.
[*]Would you want to be a Vampire or Werewolf?: Neither, human is fine.
[*]Eye color: Brown.
[*]Your long life dream?: Become someone people look up to.
[*]Blood Status: Half-blood.
[*]Favorite Color: Blue, Ravenclaw blue.
[*]Wand: Phoenix feather 9 1/2 inches Hawthorn Good with transfiguration
[*]Enemies: Nobody.
[*]Hobbies: Studying mainly.
[*]Worst Nightmare: She fails all of her exams and has to live on the streets.
[*]Likes: All classes at Hogwarts, reading, learning.
[*]Weakness: Sports.
[*]Pet kind: Owl
[*]Pet name: Allea.
[*]What do you want to know more about our history?: Anything! The Founders of Hogwarts would be quite interesting to study though.

[[OOC: Note, in order to make this different from my other character, I changed a few things, to make it more Davina-like than Jemma-like.]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:59 pm

"Thank you, Miss Corrispur right?" Professor John said without looking at the paper. "Those who are finish, please give me the papers. Turn to our first chapter in History of Magic." John said to the students.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:20 pm

Ben walked into class, just slightly late. It was his first class and he had gotten utterly lost in the school. "Sorry, I'm late. Those staircases just didn't agree with me today." Ben grinned slyly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:29 pm

"Ah, Mr. Kanst, how nice of you to join us" Professor John Meyer said to Ben Kanst, "Don't worry about it, son. I will just give you the paper that you need to do and return it to me. After that we will all do a lesson when everyone is done with their paper." He said smiling and his eyes begin to change color.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:27 pm

Sophia did what she was told as she opened her book and her desk and turned to the first chapter in her History of Magic book. As she got another fresh roll of parchment she waited for the others to finish that way they could start.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top