Krissu needs more threads! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Krissu needs more threads! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Krissu needs more threads!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Krissu needs more threads! - Page 3 Empty Re: Krissu needs more threads!

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:18 am

Yeah you the others two.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:02 pm

Your graduate character is very compatible with mine, i'll give you basics about it..

Mariana Diggory is a 21 year old nurse (former healer), to be 22 in august though. She also likes to travel and try the new things, she also likes animals and plants (anything that really have to do with living things). She has a boyfriend, fiancee or whatever the hell Jess is (still not a defined situations, i'm a really old member and site plot changes often). She is also sociable person, likes to hang out with friends and have fun. She also likes children..

That's the briefest i can manage, i'm open for suggestions about the plot since plots that start too too vague usually end up quickly. Plant me a suggestion if any of Mariana's characteristics give you an idea Smile
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:09 pm

They could have met when they did travel i dont know where and became in good terms, maybe not yet friends but its up yo you. Anyways and now meet suddenly again in London or Diagon Alley.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:52 pm

Should I make the topic or will you?

BTW this and last year Mari only traveled to Monterey (Mexico), Egypt (Tour of the Pyramids) and Sydney (Australia).. anything before that we can just invent some random location Smile
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Goldstein Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:13 pm

Seth is going to be a seventh year next, so he's bound to know Cecilie or Jessica! Wink
Seth Goldstein
Seth Goldstein

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top