Undercover - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Undercover - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Undercover

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Undercover - Page 2 Empty Re: Undercover

Post by Hallie Cooper Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:44 pm

Hallie rose from the seat as Gideon returned with the forms, taking them from him. They seemed pretty standard. There was a page about what the role held and her contracted rate of pay and standard working times. A page about signing an oath to always work in the best interest of the public then a separate sheet of parchment for a premature promotion.

With a genuine smile on her face Hallie replied: 'My Mum and brother will be incredibly proud. My Dad had been an auror too. Although,' She paused, a slight grin on her face. 'I don't think Theodore will be overly impressed, if he could have his way I'd be a housewife. But that's Rookwood's for you.'

'No you've pretty much given me everything that I came here for, it was nice meeting you.' Hallie concluded, extending an arm to shake the deputy ministers hand. 'And thank you, again, for the promotion.'

During her training Hallie had never compared herself to her peers to see how quickly she was advancing, she never kept an eye on what her monthly reports stated about her she simply worked hard and delved head first into the role. Perhaps that was why she'd gotten so far, Hallie hadn't been distracted by impressing people and looking at skill-based objectives she needed to complete the blonde simply did the job that she loved and now all her hard work had payed off.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum