Goodbye Draws Nearer - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Goodbye Draws Nearer - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Goodbye Draws Nearer

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goodbye Draws Nearer - Page 2 Empty Re: Goodbye Draws Nearer

Post by Alexander Nott Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:08 am

His sister was asking a lot from Alexander, especially seeing as he didn't know what he was going to slow. One thing Alexander didn't like to do was make promises, especially to a family member. Why? Because he would break them to protect himself if needs be and he didn't want to come across as a selfish in particular to his sister.

Ally-Cat. He hadn't called her that since he was ten, maybe eleven to wind her up in front of her friends. Back then they knew each other inside out, they wound wind each other up but it was all in good spirit. Hearing that named, Ally-Cat, his a part in Alexander's heart. He didn't know what to say, he didn't want to make a promise until he knew for certain he'd keep it.

'I can't make any promises.' He told her glumly, 'I wouldn't want to say I'll do something then not do it. I just.. I just don't know what to do. I can't marry a mudblood. I can't!' Sighing heavily the Slytherin re-opened his book in an attempt to distract himself from the situation. He had two exams tomorrow - he didn't need this right now.

'I just.' Alexander closed the book. 'I just want a career so badly in the Ministry but the marriage law goes against everything we stand for. It takes away our rights, it takes away our legacy. It takes away everything our family have lived by in our history. But I don't want to go to Azkaban, I don't want to end up like our Grandparents. They stood up for what they believed in, granted it wasn't what people would consider good things, but look where it landed them. Azkaban.'

'Don't tell Mum, Ally.' He told her warningly. 'She is all for people opposing the ministry but I have a feeling she'd object about her own son doing it.'
Alexander Nott
Alexander Nott
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 115
Special Abilities : Apparation, Non-Verbal Magic

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top