A Summer Adventure
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Summer Adventure Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Summer Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Summer Adventure Empty A Summer Adventure

Post by Connor McGrady Sun May 25, 2014 1:35 am

Hey everyone! I've had a few threads with Connor on the site, and both of them are coming to a close. So since the summer is upon us, I was thinking that maybe Connor could go on to a summer adventure of sorts with either some of the Ravenclaws or the Gryffindors! And Hufflepuff is always invited to roleplay with Connor; maybe even the Slytherins... if they're friendly Wink

Nah, just kidding. If anybody has a character anywhere near Connor's age just either send me a message or reply to this topic because I would love to be actively roleplaying on this site over the summer.
Connor McGrady
Connor McGrady
Second Year Ravenclaw
Second Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

A Summer Adventure Empty Re: A Summer Adventure

Post by Casey Lou Weasley Sun May 25, 2014 1:48 am

I volunteer Casey! She'll warm up to him once she and Connor have to spend detention together, as I'm sure they'll have to. xD
Casey Lou Weasley
Casey Lou Weasley
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 25, 2014 2:00 am

I have Brooke Belby, she's my second year Ravenclaw! She's VERY shy I think they'll get along great!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor McGrady Mon May 26, 2014 5:57 am

Totally! Alright, I'll have two threads! One with Casey, and one with Sophia!! We can set up plots and ideas in the inbox messages, is that alright? Or would you guys prefer to do it here?
Connor McGrady
Connor McGrady
Second Year Ravenclaw
Second Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiona Grimm Mon May 26, 2014 6:48 am

Could we exchange PM's via my main account, Jack Dyllan-Morrison? I don't go on Casey's often.
Fiona Grimm
Fiona Grimm
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon May 26, 2014 1:32 pm

PM me on this account, I'll PM you her app so you can look at it! Wink
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Westfield Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:59 pm

I was honestly thinking of Connor when I was making a character for a group I was bringing together to get into summer adventures. Mysteries, finding artifacts, all that stuff.

Well I was thinking of Connor when I made a character description of the youngest boy in the group, and soon to be leader. So yeah, I might just let you know in case you were interested.
Jordan Westfield
Jordan Westfield

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top