OoTP's Attack - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

OoTP's Attack - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

OoTP's Attack

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OoTP's Attack - Page 7 Empty Re: OoTP's Attack

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:20 pm

Emily grabbed Andrian's arm back "Thanks." she muttered, smiling "You're okay?" she asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:22 pm

Andrian winced a bit as his back began to pain him from the fall, "I'm fine are you?" he whispered back seeing that she was still in his arm and carried her over to the wall and muttered "Protego," to put a charm over them while he checked for anything broken on her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:24 pm

"I'm fine, but you aren't!" she exclaimed, seeing him wincing in pain "Is it your back? Does it hurt?" she asked, worried.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Andrian replied with a nod looking at her worried as well waving his wand over him to heal his back, "Are you sure your not hurt. You can't fight with a broken bone" he asked her trying to look after his friend and repaying them back for looking after him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:28 pm

Em nodded "I'm great. Let's just fight them." she smiled, and kissed him on the cheek, walking up at Sue "Hey, fight me if you're a real woman!" she shouted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:31 pm

Andrian kissed her back which sent him a weird feeling down to his heart but he ignored it and started to feel his cheek in joy, "Bombarda Maximus" he muttered pointing at the ground below Sue Malfoy hoping that she would fall in it but he expected her to move from the spell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:55 pm

Sophia ducked spells flying her way. "Oh come on, you guys are death eaters your suppose to throwing hurtful spells all you guys are throwing spells that would barely hurt a fly!"said Sophia as she ducked another spell. ""Sectumsempra!"said Sophia as she was fighting beisde Emily her best friend.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:15 am

[[Man you guys should at least for me to come online before shooting a thousand spells XD]]

Sue tried to dodge all the spells but got hit by a couple. The first one injured her left hand badly and the second one threw her against the wall of her own house. Wincing, she stood up really angry that the other Death Eaters didn't arrive yet. She still managed to laugh at Emily. "Yes, and you all think yourselves to be real women fighting five on 1. F******." she sweared smirking, "CRUCIO!"
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:36 am

Darren smirked, watching the fight from the edge of the forest.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:52 am

In the midst of the the fray Jess cast a speel that removed the barrier and he walked in to Sue. "Fight me Sue." He told her, "Stop hiding. I will order my forces to stand down, you can orer yurs to too. It will be an even fight." He said in a calm manner
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top