Practis - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Practis - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Practis

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Practis - Page 2 Empty Re: Practis

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:38 pm

Andrian growled at her having no idea what that was for he took the laughing spell off her and yet this is how she repays him, "Oh come on. I only took the charm off you" he spluttered angrily and annoyed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:38 am

Brandy grinned at Andrian and waved her wand, undoing her past spell.
"Im only having my fun", She said and she rolled her eyes and laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:47 am

Andrian craned his neck rubbing it a bit sorely, "That alright i guess" he smirked at her and sat down in one of the beches pulling out his wand and flipped the cover of the book pausing to look at her and smiled lowly at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:52 am

Brandy yawned and sat down in the corner of the room, head rested on the wall as she twirled her wand in her fingures.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:54 am

Andrian saw a spell he liked to practise which was newly created by someone else, "Levicorpus" he muttered following the intruction and the move showed in the picture pointing his wand at Brandy L. Lupin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:00 pm

Brandy was instently suspended into the air by one of her ankles.
She screamed in shock.
Then she crossed her arms and ordered, "Let Me Down!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:03 pm

Andrian looked up confused and walked over to her chuckling then saw her skirt fall, "Um, hold on" he told her going back to his book searching for the counter-charm in hope to letting her down. Then thought wait maybe i should just drop her lightly and he did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:09 pm

"ouch", Brandy said but started laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:12 pm

Andrian smiled at her ignoring the fact he saw her undies as she was dangled upside down, "Sorry, wanna practise spell together?" he asked her now feeling really bored there was nothing else to do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:13 pm

Brandy smiled.
"Sure, i guess", She said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum