The Owlery - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Owlery - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Owlery

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Owlery - Page 2 Empty Re: The Owlery

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:01 am

Sophia walked into the Owlery but ignored Andrian completely. As she looked for Angel she found her at the top. "Come here Angel girl, take this to mom ok?" Sophia said as she went to the window petting her. "Have a safe flight girl.

Dear Mom,
Good to hear your doing ok, I wish I was doing that way but I'm not. I broke-up with Andrian because he didn't care about me anymore, but althopugh I don't understand why I was nice, caring and everything! Well, me and Nikki became really close since then she been comforting me alot! I guess we weren't meant to be like I thought, but oh well life goes on. Well, I got to go to class, write back as soon as you can!
Love Sophia,
P.S. see you on Christmas!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:26 am

(Danny walked into the owlery, smiled at Sophia when he passed by her then went towards Chip. He began to write on a single small parchment. After he was done, he rolled it up and placed it under Chip's talon.) "Get this to dad alright?" he said petting the owl. (It cooed then flew off at break-neck speed to the horizan.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:37 am

Sophia smiled back at him. "Hey Danny."said Sophia smiling as she looked out the window as she saw Angel's disappearing in the distace.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:44 am

(Dann turned and saw Soph) "Oh hey," he smiled "sending mail I see." (He the noticed somthing about himself...he was smiling a lot more than usual.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:58 am

Sophia laughed. "Yeah don't want my mom to worry, I see your doing the same."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:00 am

"Yeah," he said "Dad finnaly came back from 'Nam so he's visiting my mom." (He sighed and thought of what he would look like right now. Probably scars he thought.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:18 am

Sophia smiled. "Oh, wow that's great Danny I'm happy for you!"said Sophia smiling at him. Althogh she didn't know why she was smiling alot around him though.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:23 am

"Thanks," he smiled "Only if I got to see him. Anyway how's your parents?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:29 am

Sopha sighed. "Well, my farther is dead he died in our fifth year by death earters remember? My mom is doing ok stil with my step dad that I hate because he done something horrible to me!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:30 am

(DAnny remembered that day. Horrible to see his friend like that.) "What happened?" he asked her curosily wondering what her step-dad did to her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top