And BOOM Goes the Dynamite - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

And BOOM Goes the Dynamite - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

And BOOM Goes the Dynamite

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And BOOM Goes the Dynamite - Page 4 Empty Re: And BOOM Goes the Dynamite

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue May 13, 2014 1:42 am

Christy was the one who was getting angry now. Not at Soph, but at Felix. "Don't you presume to lecture me on how Wizards and Witches run the government!" she snapped at him. "Or do you not remember who I am or the fact that I help run the Ministry in Germany! I know better than most how its run...What they did with your trial was not at all the way it should have been done. They should have given you veritiserum before you were brought in the room not tortured you."

Christy stood up and ran a hand through her hair and made her way over by the fireplace. "You alright Soph?" she asked curiously as she turned to see her pulling out her wand and healing a cut on her hand. She took a few deep breaths. "I really don't appreciate being yelled at about something I was raised my entire life to know about."

"Look I'm sorry for snapping, but really?" she continued to say looking down at the fire. "All we are trying to do is help you and its not right for you to just sit there and get pissed off and yell."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue May 13, 2014 1:51 am

Felix's hands were shaking again.

They were getting angry at him, that was the last thing he needed. However he also needed to be realistic about this whole thing, and they weren't being realistic in the slightest. He cupped his hands over his face and sighed before nodding to what they were saying. "Sorry... just kinda hard to be in the moment when you spent two years dwelling and running." He groaned and then looked up at the two, sighing.

"Listen.. I'm really sorry with my attitude.. maybe it'd be better if you two talked separately? I'm just... tired and cranky is all.." He sighed heavily and leaned his head back in the chair again. "I'm a pessimist.. I've always had to be... my whole life, and just because you say things will go okay doesn't mean that's gonna change my mood around completely and say 'alright let's do this'" he said finally sitting up and looking at the two.

"So I'm gonna leave the room for a bit.. alright? I'm gonna go get a drink at the bar, and you can call me back in when you've talked some stuff over." He grumbled, standing up and grabbing his cloak, pulling it over his head and adjusting the hood, before moving to the door and opening it. He glanced back at the two, nodded and walked into the bar, sitting at the counter and ordering a firewhiskey.

[OOC: just let him go and talk among yourselves for a while. PM me or have Christy message me on Skype when you want me to reply again ]
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 13, 2014 2:08 am

Sophia nodded. " Yeah... I'm fine Christy, it's just a cut no big deal. " said Sophia softly. " Look we're probably all tired, I know I am. " said Sophia honestly. " Maybe we should call this a day. " said Sophia softly. " Maybe we all need a break from each other, that way we're not at each other throats. " said Sophia simply. " I need a firewhiskey. " Sophia grumbled before walking to the bar.

Ordering a firewhiskey, she down half of it before it calmed her nerves. " Ah...there, much better. " Sophia told herself before walking back towards the room. "Sorry... just under a lot of stress, I'm doing everything I can to help Felix. " said Sophia softly but honestly. " I'm doing things I'm not suppose to do, and if anyone found out I'll be in deep s***."said Sophia softly. " I'm making sacrifices to help him, even if he doesn't see it!"said Sophia.

" I think I'm going to go home, if you two need me you know where to find me. " said Sophia softly but honestly. Grabbing her black cloak she put it on before putting the hood up. " I'll see you guys later. " said Sophia softly. Walking out the door out the pub, Sophia apparated home.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue May 13, 2014 2:25 am

Christy watched as they both walked out of the room. She needed a drink as well and something preferably other than firewhiskey. She listened to Soph as she walked back into the room. She looked in her eyes, "I know you are Soph." she replied, "And I know you'll be in deep trouble if you're caught helping him. I think we all will to some degree. But it doesn't help that the three of us are stubborn as hell."

She knew that was probably why they had been such good friends over the years. They were both so stubborn and called each other out on all the other's crap. She also knew she had to let Soph go. "I'll find you if I need you." she said before Soph disapparated away.

She sighed and waved her wand, causing all of her papers do vanish back to where they came from. She picked up her cloak and after making sure the room was back the way they found it made her way out to the bar.

She moved to sit down next to Felix and signaled the bartender. "Absinthe, please." she said and was quickly given the alcohol with the burning sugar cube. She dumped the sugar into the drink and stirred it around for a minute. "I think she needs some time to herself." she said looking at Felix as before picking up the drink and downing it. "Want one?" she asked curiously. "They're terribly delicious if you like licorice but you have to be careful because the wormwood can make you hallucinate."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue May 13, 2014 2:46 am

Felix jumped slightly when Christy sat next to him. He glanced over at her from beneath his hood before sighing and sipping his firewhiskey. He stared at his hands as he set the drink down, watching how badly they shook. "I never used to shake this badly.." He noted lightly. He was staring at his hands as they continued to shake like leaves, even after he had put the drink down. "It's not stopped for a while now.. but can't exactly go to a hospital to get it fixed can I?"

He sighed and rested his hand on the table again, picking up his drink with his free hand and bringing it to his lips carefully. Trying not to spill anything due to his hands shaking so badly.

He glanced over at the drink she had and sighed. "What kind of hallucinations? Good or bad? I could do with some good ones about now." he grumbled and downed the rest of his firewhiskey, setting the drink down in front of him and looking over at Christy. "Guess I'll stay out of her house for tonight then.." He nodded, pushing the drink away from him with a sigh.

"Don't want her to start thinking I've gone... that way again.." Felix groaned and nodded to the bartender. "What she had." He muttered and turned to Christy with a sigh. "Is she pissed at me?"
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue May 13, 2014 2:57 am

"Well get it taken care of." she replied as she ordered herself another drink. "We could always break down and take you to a muggle doctor and see if their anxiety medicine might actually have an effect on it." She really wasn't sure about what to do with his shaking.

"Sometimes good." she smiled, "Well mine have always been good anyway. They used to say if you drank enough you would see a green fairy. Can't say I've ever seen her though. I could use a friendly fairy in my life." she laughed a bit, and turned serious, "Some people have bad ones. I think my brother had a bad one once when he drank it though. Not too sure."

The bartender handed her and Felix their drinks, "I should probably head home soon." she added, "You know my offer still stands. You're more than welcome to crash on my sofa whenever you need to." She sighed, "And I wish I knew about Soph honestly. Knowing her she's probably mad at both of us but I know not to push her right now."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue May 13, 2014 3:03 am

Felix nodded and took the drink from the bartender, glancing at it he sighed and practically downed it. "Whoa.. that's a bit strong.." He said with a small smile, before shaking his head and fixing his hood again. "I'd love to have a friendly green fairy visit me.. then maybe I'd feel less hopeless." he muttered with a sigh, before leaning back in his seat and looking at her.

"I won't bother you tonight, I'm used to finding places to sleep, so don't you worry about me, Sophia is right though. We do need to take a break from each other, my mood isn't helping either of you.. honestly my presence isn't helping either of you.." He sighed heavily and stared at his shaking hands.

"I'll let you get home though... I'll probably get wasted tonight and get a room here, so don't you worry about me alright? I've got some money and no problem with the accommodations." He smirked and reached out, gently taking Christy's hand and lowering his lips to the back of it, kissing it gently. "It was great seeing you again Christy.. even in these rather awkward times..." He smiled and looked up at her, winking before ordering another drink from the bartender.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue May 13, 2014 3:23 am

"Your mood doesn't bother me in the slightest actually. I'm pretty used to moods like yours." she smiled at him as she downed her second drink and signaled for the third. The alcohol didn't seem strong to her at all, but then again she was used to drinking it. She was also used to some type of alcohol being on the dinner table every night. A wonderfully brewed beer (she was German after all), a deliciously sweet Riesling, having something on the table at dinner had always been a staple in her life.

She smiled at him and laughed. "Guess I'm just used to it. But maybe you're right. Don't worry about me I can find my own way home." she downed her third drink and handed the bartender the money she owed. "I wouldn't be German at all if I couldn't handle my liquor or beer now would I?" she laughed a little more.

She blushed a little as he placed his lips on the back of her hand. "It was good seeing you again and knowing you were actually alive and well." she smiled as she got off the bar stool and put her cloak back on. "Well you know my offer stands anytime you need it. I'll see you later I guess." she smiled as she turned and began to walk out of the bar slightly buzzed from the three shots. She was no where near drunk and she had more of it at home. And wasn't home the perfect place to get wasted when you didn't know how you would get back in the first place?
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top