Nostalgia - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nostalgia  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nostalgia

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nostalgia  - Page 3 Empty Re: Nostalgia

Post by Felix Barker Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:37 pm

Felix raised his eyebrows as she giggled and looked all blushy and stuff. It had been a long time he had had contact with people, let alone a woman who seemed to think he was worth talking to. Not just talking to, but he knew what this meant. He had been alone a while, but that didn't make him an idiot. She was coming onto him, and probably wanted to go back to his place or something. Too bad he didn't have a place.

She didn't seem upset in the slightest about her best friend Jason who had been killed by Death Eaters. He didn't remember the name, two years ago he had been at the top of his game, which meant he was probably torturing someone, or in Azkaban two years ago. He let his mind wander for a second before focusing on her again. "That's terrible.. sorry to hear about a fellow house-mate to leave the world in such a cruel and unjust way." He said with a frown.

Twenty-one... two years younger then him, but legal. A lot more legal then Naomi had been. This woman at least had graduated Hogwarts, was looking for a job, was at least a bit respectable. Naomi had been in school, four years younger then him, and he had sort of kidnapped her. Felix glanced around the bar and saw a face turned towards their table, frowning as though curious of the two. His heartbeat racing, Felix looked back at the woman and reached forward, resting his hand on hers.

He grinned and leaned in closer to her. "How about you and I go out to dinner sometime?" He asked with a grin, before glancing over his shoulder and seeing the person who had looked interested had looked away again. Seemingly piecing together that a man and a woman who looked so normal could not possibly be holding any dark secrets.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Masters Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:34 pm

Rachel nodded when he apologized for what happened to Jason, "people always apologize and say how sorry they are. It does nothing. Its not like its going to bring him back." She bit her lip and looked down at her lap. Her head jerked up when she felt his hand on top.of hers. She smiled softly and bit her lip gently. She scooted closer and lied her head on his shoulder. She sighed to herself and bit back a few tears, "I miss him more and more every day." He then suggested they go get dinner some day. She liked the sound of that. But she had to know, "you mean... like... a date?" She perked up slightly at tghe idea of a date with alex. "I would love to, Alex." She kissed his cheek softly and giggled before lying her head back down on his shoulder
Rachel Masters
Rachel Masters

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:51 pm

Felix tensed when she was suddenly much closer to him, with her head laying on his shoulder. What the hell... He had known he could turn on the charm, but he must have been rusty with just how much he was turning on. Either that or this girl was desperate for attention. He sat for a moment in shock before gently resting his hand on her arm, smiling slightly. He didn't quite know how to act to a tearing up woman who had decided she trusted him.

Were people really this gullible? When there was no immediate danger, they laid themselves out for a complete stranger and thought absolutely nothing of it. When there was no threat of a madman running into the bar, happiness took key priority of people's lives, and made them idiots. He watched her with a mixture of confusion and jealousy, though he hid the jealousy well.

She could walk in here whenever she liked, and no one would question her at all. He could only walk in here if he had a pretty lady on his arm, and so much hair you couldn't see the features of his face. He was jealous of this woman, and when she asked if it was a date, his mind went spinning. He couldn't afford to look nice for a date, he couldn't even afford to pay for dinner, yet here they were... he couldn't really take her on a date if he had no money.

"Err.. I'm.. afraid I'm a bit short on cash for a date.." he said slowly, leaning away from her and looking around, embarrassed.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Masters Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:07 pm

Rachel noticed his body tense up when she lied her head on his shoulder. She lifted her head and slowly moved away. She blushed and bit her lip. "Sorry. I'm just used to that with jason... its stupid. Sorry." She moved her hair out her face and twirled it around her finger.she smiled when she mentioned being short on cash, "alex, sweetie, trust me. I may not seem like it, but I am not that high maintenance. I would much rather just walk around town with a guy then go t high class snobby restaraunt." That was true. Rachel.didn't care what she did, as long as she was with the guy she liked.
Rachel Masters
Rachel Masters

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:51 pm

Felix realized she had felt his tension and watched as her face went red. It was almost cute if he was into the whole blushing thing. He stared at her for a moment, and then reached a hand out, grabbing hers again in an attempt to look like a couple for the people surrounding them. "No! I'm sorry... I didn't mean it like that, just been a long time since anyone has... err... wanted to be near me.. ya know.. construction makes you dirty and smelly and stuff." His eyes darted around before resting on hers, a small smile on his face.

Did she just call him sweetie? No one had called him sweetie in... er.. ever. He hadn't ever been called sweetie by anyone. He stared at her for a long moment, frowning, before shrugging and smiling at her briefly. "A walk sounds lovely." He said carefully, and took another drink of his butterbeer. "Not sure how much longer I'm in town, but I'd be honored to spend it with you."
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Masters Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:12 pm

Rachel looked up again and smiled when he grabbed her hand once again. He was doing that a lot. She was receiving a lot of mixed signals from him. She didn’t know which ones to believe. “You don’t smell bad to me. I actually like the way you smell. Ok, that sounded weird. What I meant was… um…” She stuttered over her words as she tried to think of something to say. “Well if you are not in town for much longer, why not make the most of the time you are?” She said with a sexy smile on her face. She bit her lip in a way that made most guys want to pin her against the wall.
Rachel Masters
Rachel Masters

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:22 pm

Felix felt his eyes go wide as she spoke and his mind came to the realization of what she was talking about. So this is where it was all going. He had been a bit oblivious to it up until this point. He hadn't exactly had much time in the last two years to worry about what she was trying to offer, and he had no idea how to deal with a situation like this anymore.

Immediately he felt his inexperience rise to the surface. Sure he was charming, and handsome, and knew it. Sure he could woo a girl with a look, but he had never actually.. woo'd a girl with a look. He never had a reason to. Sure this girl was pretty, but she wasn't Naomi, and no one could replace her. He wasn't about to have a one night stand either, he just wasn't a very sexual person and he could feel his hands starting to get sweaty.

"I er.."

He stammered and felt his face go red, luckily the beard hid most of it, but his upper cheeks were tinged pink and he looked away from her, letting go of her hand and running his hand through his hair. "Um... I mean like, a movie.. or a walk by the river.. or something." He said, obviously flustered now.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Masters Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:56 pm

Rachel noticed he became instantly flustered. She blushed again and looked away. "Um yeah sure. A movie sounds nice. Or a walk. Or... whatever." She had royally screwed up. He probably thout she was some kind of slut that slept with everty guy she met. But she wasn't. "There doing a muggle movie marathon tonight at the park. A bunch of really good ones I hear according to the muggle world. Would you like to go?" She asked trying to change the subject. "I hear they're going to be playing Lion King, Frozen, tangled, footloose, grease, divergent, the avengers, and a few others. It starts in about 15 minutes."
Rachel Masters
Rachel Masters

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:14 pm

Felix lifted his head at the change of subject, relieved. He wasn't ready for something like that yet.. it had been years, but he still wasn't over Naomi, not by a long shot. He wasn't about to go crawling to the nearest girl who offered herself up to him. It'd feel like cheating.. even more then the kisses he stole while torturing women. Felix nodded quickly at the mention of the movie marathon.

"I don't know many muggle movies, but it sounds like a nice time anyway..." he smiled and stood up, offering her his arm with a flourish. "M'lady, would you care to lead the way to this movie extravaganza?" He asked with a grin, trying to hide his dirty teeth and slightly matted hair, fixing his hood on more securely, he gestured her towards the door.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top