Hopeless case (Jonathan) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hopeless case (Jonathan) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hopeless case (Jonathan)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hopeless case (Jonathan) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopeless case (Jonathan)

Post by Sierra Logan Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:01 pm

"Exactly, so... How do you like Ravenclaw." Sierra always pictured herself ending up in Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. So she was very surprised when she got Slytherin. "I mean, do you have to really smart? Or is that just a myth?" She had heard alot of rumors about each of the houses and wondered if they were all true. She moved some hair out of her face... Again. She groaned, "I really need a hair cut." She laughed and bit her lip.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:15 pm

"Ravenclaw is pretty nice, though I don't think you necessarily have to been very intelligent to get in." Jonathan was pretty witty but he wouldn't call himself the smartest wizard in his year. Many of the Ravenclaws shared similar traits as him: witty, responsible, very attentive to learning.... They were all interested in gaining knowledge and using it well. "I honestly think what house you get assigned to just relies on your personality," he explained. "How you are as a person and how you make your choices, you know?"
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:47 pm

“Yeah I get it.” Sierra smiled and thought about her personality. Then she realized she was a Slytherin, “Does that mean I’m evil? Because almost all the bad wizards were in Slytherin.” She bit her lip and looked out the window. She did not want to be evil. But what if it was her destiny. It was in her blood. Her Slytherin blood. She sighed and brought her knees up to her chest. “Is your destiny pre planned? Or can you change it? If you could… would you?” She whispered to Jonathan, but she was not sure if he had heard her.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:25 pm

"Not entirely true," he quickly spoke up. "Yes Slytherin has had a bad reputation, but I don't think you'll turn out evil." Jonathan's face flushed a light tint of pink. "I actually think you'll become a very nice and helpful witch. I mean we've all heard how Albus Potter was a Slytherin! He's a great man and I highly doubt he'd turn evil." He went quiet for a moment, noticing he low whispering. Jonathan couldn't really tell how his destiny would fold out. All he really hoped is that his goals and dreams would be fulfilled in the future. "How your life unfolds really depends on how you decide it, I suppose. Only you really have the upmost control of your actions no matter what situation life throws at you. One huge choice can change your life forever."
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:38 pm

Sierra nodded at his wise words, "You're right. I decide my life, not some stupid thing called fate." She laughed and stood up, "Thanks, Jonathan." She smiled and put her book up, "I know I'm probably the weirdest girl you have ever met." She laughed and rubbed the back of her neck, "But thank you, for listening. I dont know why I have been so worried." She smiled and hugged him.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:55 pm

Jonathan went completely stiff, taken aback by the sudden hug. He had never been hugged by a girl before-- well yeah, his mother sometimes but not an actual girl around his age! He hugged Sierra back awkwardly. So Jonathan finally made a friend, at least he figured he did. "Y-you're welcome," he stuttered. He calmed his flared up nerves. "And trust me, you're not the weirdest girl I've met. I've seen quite a lot of weird things around Hogwarts." Jonathan then laughed as well, remembering all the craziness that's been at Hogwarts all the years he's been here.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:57 pm

"Well, I'm just glad I finally made a friend." She thought of the people she had met so far. Sure she had Alexander and Mason, and then there was Tristan. But she didnt think of Tristan as a friend yet. And there was Marua and Calum. She ahdnt met Ryo yet, but hopefully would soon. "Hey Jonathan, would you like to go to Hogsmeade with me next time we go?" She asked nervously and bit her lip. he would probably say no. But that was ok. Then again, he could say yes.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:08 pm

"Hogsmeade?" Now he must really be dreaming. Doing something outside of school with other people? Jonathan could feel the anticipating excitement rushing through his mind and body. "Um, sure," he answered, giving Sierra a friendly smile. "I'd be happy to go and meet your other friends." Now that he really began to think about it, he hope to god he would say something stupid and embarrass himself. He hated being such an anxious and nervous boy, but hopefully gaining a bit of a social life would help boost his confidence.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Logan Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:17 pm

"I'll have to ask Mars and Calum if they wanna go." She bit her lip and looked down at her shoes. She had been hoping it could have been just them. "But I dont know if they'll be able to. They might have to stay and watch Ciara unless they bring her along too. Ciara is Maura and Ryo's baby." She smiled and looked outside. The librarian then came over and told them it was time to go. "well then, that being said, I will see you around. I cant wait for Hogsmeade. See you then." She kissed his cheek before exiting the library.
Sierra Logan
Sierra Logan
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:29 pm

"Oh, well okay then," he said in understanding. All these people she mentioned must have been graduates, but how did she become friends with such wizards and witches? Well, at least he felt more confident now; he was use to being around adults. Even if it just ended up being him and Sierra, he wouldn't mind it either. Maybe he could even stop by the Hogs Head too while they're at Hogsmeades. Jonathan had recently applied for a job there so he hoped to get a better look around the place. Jonathan was soon snapped out of his thoughts, feeling Sierra's soft lips press against his cheek. He stared at her completely speechless as he watched her leave. "I....I... Erm, bye, Sierra," he muttered. His gaze shifted straight to the floor. "....I just got kissed," he whispered to himself.
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top