Lookin for some lovely friends - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lookin for some lovely friends - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lookin for some lovely friends

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lookin for some lovely friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Lookin for some lovely friends

Post by Artemis R. Knox Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:44 am

I think Hit and Caspian would be the best bet for meeting her cx
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Lookin for some lovely friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Lookin for some lovely friends

Post by Aurora Daniels Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:44 am

okkies! Would you be able to make the post for me please? And can anyone help remind me how Sugar and Spice works? I forget the affects of it, it's been so long, and I can't find anything about it on the site..
Aurora Daniels
Aurora Daniels

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:21 am

Umumum, I forget :/ Hit's supposed to be addicted to it though.

And I'll try to make some threads.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Daniels Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:54 pm

Wally dear I made a post for you! And Empty Classroom Just for us! Sorry it's so long.. don't feel like you gotta match that at ALL, I just got carried away XD
Aurora Daniels
Aurora Daniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertie Nogard Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:54 pm

Hey what year is Aurora?
I have two slytherins:
Cupid Litherland: 5th Year, Quiet fun, wants to be famous, has a little bit of Gryffindor in him.

Alexander Nott: 7th Year, son of pansy parkinson and Theodore Nott. Affluent. Traditional. Studious. Pure Blood Supremacist --- If he knew Aurora was a muggle born that would certainly make him dislike her for shaming the house of Slytherin Razz
Bertie Nogard
Bertie Nogard

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Daniels Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:12 pm

Airy is a 5th year Slythie, but she's very hot headed and wouldn't mind having a fight with the 7th year if he tried to have a go at her for being Muggle born.
Aurora Daniels
Aurora Daniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Yewbeam Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:25 pm

I'll PM you!! Got an idea
Henry Yewbeam
Henry Yewbeam
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 114
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: