Weeping for Yesterday - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Weeping for Yesterday - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Weeping for Yesterday

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weeping for Yesterday - Page 2 Empty Re: Weeping for Yesterday

Post by Gordan Gray III Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:07 am

With his face towards the ground, Gordan started to laugh, not hard, but almost nervously as he was starting to come to terms with his situation. This girl was a curse. All people were a curse. Why in the world was she trying to condemn him to some horrific fate? What did he do to deserve this? All he was trying to do was enjoy himself and have a little alone time and now this?! He felt like crying, this was too much stress, he wasn't made to socialize with people! Grabbing his hair to try and comfort himself, eyes spinning in their socket, he looked back up and gave another strange smile.

"I don't really care what you think," he said simply, his words bleeding contempt "I don't care what others may think. I really hate you, and I wish you would just go away. So please, just leave me alone, because I would rather choke on sulfuric acid than have to listen to you."

With that, he walked right past her and continued his stride, if not looking a little disheveled as he went along. Adjusting his tie and shirt, he walked past another group of people, looking concerned at Gordan as he went along. He wasn't sure how they felt, they looked afraid yet he wasn't sure if they were more afraid of him than they were of the air breathing kraken behind him. This was a bad day, he never should of left the common room, he should've stayed in bed...

Wait! That was it! The Common Rooms! If he made it back there, she'd have no choice but to go away! Now he had a plan, he would escape to the common rooms before she had a chance to anything drastic. With a heightened pace, he quickly pushed his way past the main entrance and marched past roving people going about their business. He needed to run, right now, run away as fast as he could so he didn't have to deal with the devil anymore, this was his chance! He started smiling as he thought of that part. He just needed to run!
Gordan Gray III
Gordan Gray III
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Daniels Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:26 am

Airy listened to him speak with a huge grin still on her face. He hated her? That was fantastic! She found the whole situation entirely delightful, he was too stressed out about her talking to him, too freaked out over his own yelling fit, that after he turned around and left, she faked looking sad so people gave her slightly sympathetic stares, while the people he passed looked slightly afraid of him. This was perfect!

Standing in the Entrance Hall, she had to admit, he was kinda cute, of course there were a lot of cute guys at Hogwarts, and there always would be, but he was cute enough that she had made note of it, and that was saying something. Thinking for a moment on whether or not she should chase after the Ravenclaw to annoy him more, or bugger off to do something else, she decided she might just mess with him a tiny bit more and go sit on the stairs to his common room.

She knew where it was, in fact she knew where they all were, it wasn't exactly hard when you were bored and avoiding classes all day, all you had to do was blend in with a crowd and find out where they went, common rooms weren't exactly a big secret anymore, half the time people from other houses went into Common rooms just to talk to their friends, but that was besides the point. Airy jumped up the steps, two at a time, still pretending to look sad for the people who had witnessed him yelling at her, before heading up a tower, spinning along secret passages and up narrow stairs long since forgotten by the majority of the school.

Finally she skidded to a stop at the bottom of a set of stairs that she knew led to a door with a knocker that asked weird questions. She had never gone inside, for fear of being kicked out, but she had gone up to the door and been asked a question, only to answer it wrong and have to leave. She hadn't cared, she had seen Ravenclaw's go up the stairs all the time and knew that was where their common room was. So Airy fluffed up her hair slightly, wrapped her scarf more securely around her neck, and sat down at the bottom of the stairs.

He'd have to come up eventually, and somehow she had a thought that he might come up here to try and hide from her anyway, so why not wait for a bit just to make sure he got the full effect of her delight for his annoyance, and just to bug him one last time before he shoved her out of the way to go up the stairs. Though she might just jinx him so he had to stay and let her bug him, that'd be pretty funny too, she'd definitely have tales to tell down in the Common Room that night.
Aurora Daniels
Aurora Daniels

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordan Gray III Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:07 am

Gordan's heart pumped heavily as he continued his way through the hallways. Thankfully enough, she hadn't followed him, but he didn't feel as if that was something to be relieved about. She was persistent, she had to be following him somehow. He wished he never met that woman, he never dealt with women before. This was literally quite the first experience he had with something like this, he normally dealt with other guys. This didn't change much, but this first encounter left a sour taste in his mouth. Wasn't a pleasant thing to experience as your first. Shaking his head off the thoughts, he realized he was thinking wrong. That beast couldn't be a girl. No, it had to be some sort of demonic construct, something made from the bowels of hell that nothing should ever have to deal with.

He chuckled to himself slightly as he came to the staircase, his last obstacle before he found his way back up into his sanctuary. This was his last ditch effort, he could feel it in his bones. With renewed vigor, he started to jog his way up the stairs, practically dodging every incoming student as he clattered his way up the stairs. Other moving portraits looked concerned for the rather distraught looking teen, but he ignored them. He had to run, he had to run. Making his way to the top of the staircase now, and out of breath, he took a moment to bend down and put his hand on his knees, allowing large quantities of air to flow into his lungs.

He looked up towards the hallway that lead to the tower, nodding his head as he pushed off like a professional sprinter and made his final dash towards his freedom. There were too many people in this school right now, he needed to relax, he was way too stressed right now, he couldn't let anyone see that. That was his weakness, he couldn't let others notice that as well. But he didn't have to worry about that now, home was nearby.

That's when he noticed the giant eater herself standing there, by the staircase that led to the towers. His face froze, his body practically shivered. Only one thought roamed through his mind as he saw her face, grinning demonically as she watched him. She couldn't be human. He chuckled once, his face red from the exertion of rushing up the stairs, and he began to laugh once more. He looked towards his face and shook his head. This really wasn't happening. He was in his room, sleeping. This is a nightmare, how did this happen?! Instead of saying anything, he just simply walked past her and offered only a few words that offered no emotion whatsoever.

"I'm going now." That was all he said. With that, he slipped past her and started going up the stairs, his mind practically a haze.
Gordan Gray III
Gordan Gray III
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Daniels Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:17 am

Airy finally looked up when she heard someone panting for air as they reached the stairs, and a huge grin came over her face, leaning forward she watched as his face dropped into a look of pure exhaustion, and she couldn't help but giggle lightly. "Oh come now, that's no way to treat your friend is it?" She asked grinning as she stood up, but he quite literally slipped past her and up the stairs. "Oi! I walked all the way up here only to be brushed aside? That's not very nice you know."

Airy charged forward, slipping under his arm and spinning around to face him on the narrow stairs, throwing her arms out to both sides to stop his progress towards the door which she felt she couldn't pass, he was safe in his common room, and she couldn't have that now could she? "Oi, Gordan, listen.." She said, suddenly grinning again and leaning towards him, the smell of her bubblegum very evident in the tight stairwell. "I'm sorry about how I've treated you, I came up here to apologize, really I did."

She put on her best impression of a sad face and let her hands fall, looking at him. "I didn't think it'd upset you so much! You said it yourself, you thought we had stuff in common, so I just wanted to talk to you.." She could feel the wheels in her mind turning as she spat out lie after lie, a small mischievous smile on her face as she looked down at him from the upper stair, leaning sideways again so he couldn't pass her.

"Listen, let's start fresh yeah? I'm Airy Daniels, and you're Gordan Gray yeah? I'm a fifth year Slytherin, and you're obviously a something Ravenclaw, I respect that, Ravenclaws are a bit odd for my taste, but we're cool. I ain't got nothin' on Ravvies, you even support our Quidditch teams sometimes.. and that's killer." She grinned at him again, her shoulder touching one wall, her ankles and feel up against the other, taking up the entire staircase so anyone going up or down couldn't move around her.

"You might as well just talk to me, I'm not going to give up ya know."
Aurora Daniels
Aurora Daniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordan Gray III Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:28 am

Things couldn't have gotten worse in that situation as the harlot herself decided to block his passageway into sanctuary. Why was she still persisting, why, why why?! He froze though, his mind not being able to process correctly as he stood close to her. He just wanted to sleep, he wanted to relax, lie down and possibly day dream some more. That's all he was really good for, wasn't it?

Wait a minute, he thought to himself, his brow furrowing as he thought about that. The gears started turning in his head again. He realized something. He didn't have to feel afraid around this woman, she intruded upon his envrionment! This wasn't a game of socialize with another student, he didn't need to feel flushed at talking to a woman, NO, this was a DEMON trying to take away his willpower!

With renewed purpose, he stared her down, confidence in his eyes and a smirk starting to form on his face, a fist forming from his fingers on his right hand. He listened to her spiel, obvious lies. No one gets that pissed about things and suddenly has a change of heart. Nobody was like that. She was not this kind and gentle creature, no, she was a manipulator, a dominitrix, a damned rival. She didn't deserve to see him at his weakest, like she could somehow become his friend. No, this was just regular time. He needed to act like it.

"You know what?" he said, wiping the sweat from his brow "F*** you. I'm just trying to leave, I've had enough of your presence, and frankly I know what you're trying to do. You may have had me off guard,so bravo, but I'm in control of this situation. So let me tell you something here." He took a step forward and continued to stare her down.

"I don't like you. We are not friends. You would never treat me with kindness you demented chimera! For the record, we all hate Slytherins, just like the rest of the school. Frankly, I can see why, I've never dealt with a Slytherin before, much less someone wicked like you, but you are possibly one of the worst scum I've ever had to deal with. So just go back to whatever you were doing before, you won't be getting more out of me."

Smirking, he folded his arms again and had the same composure as he did when he first met her. What happened before was a mistake, but he wouldn't let that happen again. This two-faced scylla was possibly the definition of 'antisocial'. He just needed her to get out of the way, but unfortunately, he wasn't sure how he would do it.
Gordan Gray III
Gordan Gray III
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Daniels Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:52 am

Airy just grinned as he carefully got his composure back, and started to cuss and rant at her, her grin never leaving her face as he stared her down. He had already proven what kind of person he was, and he wasn't going to hit her, he was the type to run away, not confront an enemy, and she could tell straight up she could basically get away with what she wanted so long as it wasn't enough to make him call for a professor. She couldn't help but grin even wider at his need to call her names, quite creative names too if you asked her. He seemed to get some sort of enjoyment out of comparing her to monsters, and that suited her just fine.

"Aww, see now you've hurt my feelings, not all Slytherin's are bad you know." She suddenly leaned forward so her face was right next to his, still chewing her gum in the most annoying way possible. "See, we're ambitious, and sly, and almost always have a secret motive, my motive right now isn't that secret, but I don't mind.. I just like bugging you. You seem to think you're all high and mighty with your book knowledge, but you wouldn't last two days out in the real world with the stuff you try and cram into your little brains."

Airy's face was growing dark, her hair a little frizzy, her anger starting to mount again, but in a controlled way, a way that was much different then the way she had been before. It was almost like the magic inside her was starting to crackle, making her hair a little bit more frizzy, her eyes shined a bit brighter, and she leaned in towards him, completely ignoring how close they were in the stairwell.

"See honestly I think you'd make a great Slytherin.. you're just like the rest of us, and I don't see why you'd want to be a Ravenclaw, I mean you did know we have a choice when the sorting hat sorts us right?" Her nose was almost touching his in the cramped staircase, and luckily for them the crowd had already passed so no one was around to witness their little confrontation. For the stairway was crackling with Airy's held back rage, her face dark as she stared him down from the step above him, a tiny smirk on her lips.

"See here's the thing.. you're fun, and so I won't leave you alone. Because it's fun.. and I'll show you how much fun!" She grinned and suddenly leaned forward, her lips brushing his cheek lightly, planting a small kiss right there, before leaning back with a grin again. "So get out of my way, before I curse you down the steps.. and don't think you've seen the last of me."
Aurora Daniels
Aurora Daniels

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordan Gray III Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:52 am

Gordan wasn't necessarily intimidated by the close distance between him and the creature in his field of view, but he was feeling uneasy at how slow she was coming in. As she ranted, she got closer and closer, making him feel like she had some sort of surprise attack coming. He was prepared for it. Mustering the rest of his courage, he merely clicked his tongue at what she had said and replied "I think I'd do just fine. I wouldn't burn down any flowers as a start. I'd probably actually be nice to people."

As the conversation kept going though, she seemed to be getting more and more pissed, that was obvious enough. The strange thing though was that it didn't intentionally seemed violent. More like a cat playing with a toy...wasn't a good feeling either way. He didn't like being messed with, he had been manipulated enough these past few years, he wouldn't let some deviant ruin the rest of his school days. As he was about to reply in a spiteful tone, something unexpected happened. He figured she'd try to headbutt him, do something physically punishing that would allow him to fight back, but instead, she...

Kissed him?!

Almost immediately, his face turned completely red, his eyes widened, and his composure was lost at once. What the hell was that, she'd obviously been toying with him, but that was dangerously close to being an actual kiss! If that had been any further towards his mouth, he could've had his first kiss stolen from him! He began to stammer as his blood ran cold, his mouth dry, and the temperature around him raising about two degrees in an instant. He knew he had to calm down, this was all a trick, but the facts remained. That was VERY close to being something completely different from hatred!

He had no other option, he had to go! If this continued any longer, he'd probably end up losing his innocence to this sadist! Without even thinking, he practically slammed himself past her shoulder and ran up the steps towards the painting, still red in the face as he passed by. She was done messing with him, that was for certain. There's no way in hell she'd continuing tormenting him, not after that climax! Pushing himself into the common room and sealing the portrait behind him, he lost all feeling in his legs and fell on his rear.

There was no way she could've existed. Nobody else had ever been able to make Gordan lose his composure like that, granted most of it had been his own fault for allowing himself to get cocky, but what happened next was what only a soulless person would do! Soulless...that was a good word for her. Went with the word Airy he figured, the next time he saw her, he would most definitely call her that! It was the perfect word for a dementor like herself!

"Soulless," he said, putting back on his trademark grin. There was no way she could escape his wrath. No, this was just the beginning. He would not allow himself to be taken a pawn like this, no, he would fight back and ensure this Soulless knew her place. He began to chuckle loudly, almost dementedly as he began to step his way up into the common rooms. Looking out the window and into the view abroad, he began to laugh. Sure, he would miss his old life. His pure life, filled with absolutely nothing to do but be a pest to himself. The one he had been leading for so long. But what had been started today was a war, a war that could be won through attrition. And he would win.

He was Gordan M. Gray the Third, no way in hell some Soulless would triumph over him. With a final click of his tongue, he marched off to his room, which had a glorious light as he approached the open door frame. He would brood and daydream for a while before making his plan. Then he would make the Soulless pay.
Gordan Gray III
Gordan Gray III
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top