Ryaura's wedding! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ryaura's wedding! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ryaura's wedding!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryaura's wedding! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryaura's wedding!

Post by Ryo Hiroku Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:59 pm

As the music played and Ryo stood at the alter, waiting for Maura to reach him, he glanced around the room quickly almost ignoring everyone standing around him before his gaze settled upon Maura who came with her father down the aisle toward him. His breath caught in his throat as he took her in and he smiled at her. She looked beautiful, and as she reached him she grew even more radiant.

He took her hand, as her father gave her to him and Ryo nodded. "Of course I will sir." he answered softly, before looking at Maura as she apologized about her father. "Don't worry Mars. I know how parents can be." he told her. Though in truth, he didn't really know. He didn't have a parent who was like that. His father would have never been that way and his mother wasn't there to be protective of him. But right now wasn't the time to be thinking of that. Right now was the time to be happy.

"Love you too." Ryo mouthed back as the music stopped and the Ministry official motioned for everyone to take a seat. Ryo side glanced at his friends who sat so close to everyone and he managed to catch Hitame's smile to him. He smiled back quickly before turning his attention to Maura and the official as he began to speak.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of the two youngsters before us." Ryo almost winced at the word he used to describe them. "I would like to take the time to thank everyone who came to witness this union as today, it gets harder and harder for people to get married for love and not other things." Ryo looked at the official as he spoke, knowing all too well what he meant as he was sure everyone else knew. With this marriage law, there would be less people who got married because of love.

"But today is a very special day for Ryo Ichiro Hiroku and Maura Angela Goldstein, so if no one has any objections we can proceed to the vows. Ryo, if you please, you are first." the official said, motioning to him to let him know he was supposed to speak first. Ryo nodded and cleared his throat, directing his attention to Maura only.

"Maura.." he began. "This past year has been quite a ride for both of us. It has been full of experiences that neither of us should have had to go through, but we've made it out of them stronger than how we went in. We've had our ups and downs, and now - with Ciara on the way -" he placed one of his hands on her middle quickly before moving his hand back and smiling at her. "- Our lives will be all the more exciting." he finished his sentence.

"I promise, that from this day on, I'll always be there to protect you and love you and Ciara." he was stating the obvious, everyone knew that he would do that, if it was even possible for him to love and protect them even more than he already was and did. "I'll love you forever, and I'll continue to love you more and more each day of our lives. We'll get through his crazy adventure we call life, together. I love you Maura Angela Goldstein." Ryo finished with a smile on his lips.

The official nodded, knowing that was where he finished and he turned to Maura. "Now, if you would please continue Ms. Goldstein." he stated, motioning for her to begin speaking.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:07 am

Maura winced and rolled her eyes at the word he used to describe them, for they may seem look young but they were mature.  Maura knew she was alot more mature then she was a year ago.   Listening to the official speak Maura knew to well what he was talking about.  Maura was glad she marrying Ryo the love of her life,  and not someone she didn't love. Maura honestly couldn't imagine life without Ryo in it. Maura knew they were lucky,  not many people were as fortunate as them.

As the officials asked if anyone had any objections before they started the vows she saw Sophia and Sam glaring at people not to say a word.  Chuckling lightly to herself, she gave them a small smile telling them that it was ok.  Seeing them relax, Maura looked back at Ryo.   Listening to Ryo says his vows, Maura looked at him with tears forming in her eyes.  It was the most beautiful thing she ever heard him say,  besides when he proposed to her.

Knowing that he meant every word, Maura looked at him as tears rolled her cheeks knowing he probably put alot of thoughts in what to say.  Maura nodded as the offical motioned for her to say her vows.   Clearing her throat she turned to Ryo before giving him her beautiful soft warm smile he loved so much.  It wasn't a fake smile she seen most couples that gotten married wore due to the marriage law, no it was a true smile. It was a smile of happiness and true love,  and a smile that could speak a thousands words jus by looking at it.  

" Ryo.... I been working on ages trying to figure out what to say to you when  this day came,   but then I realized it has to come from the heart."said Maura taking a breath before continuing.

" Ryo ever since I met you in the music room that one day I knew I loved you,  this year been one journey for us. "said Maura chuckling before continuing.  " We had experiences that none  of us should of went through,  but looking back I didn't regret any of it because I wouldn't be here with you right now.  You brought joy and happiness to my life."said Maura looking down at her stomach before looking back at Ryo.

"But I know this is just the beginning of forever for us, but I promise I'll always be your side forever.  I promise each day more and more I love you until my dying breath I love you Ryo Ichiro Hiroku."said Maura smiling at him.

Nodding at the official to tell him she was done and for him to continue with the rest of the wedding.   She could sense the official wanted to end this quickly as possible,  but Maura wanted to cherish this moment. It was the most important day in her life,  she wanted nothing more to remember the day she became Maura Angela Hiroku.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:33 am

Her words were beautiful, honestly they were. There was so much truth I her words, just like there had been in his and once she finished, Ryo knew there was just one thing left before they were finally husband and wife. When the official began to speak once again, Ryo almost held his breath and counted the seconds that we're passing as he finished his sentences.

The usual ceremony was done and the two of them put a ring on each other's left ring finger.

He had basically tuned him out as he spoke, staring only into Maura's eyes waiting for the words that would allow him to call her his and kiss her to make it all official. Finally the words came.

"... So with all the power vested in me, by the Ministry of Magic," Ryo wanted to ignore that part. The Ministry was the cause of their almost separation when they were paired with people yet did not know. He was glad, though, that they had been able to petition to change their matches, and end up being together. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Ryo's smile as almost from ear to ear and he stepped forward toward Maura, leaving in to place a kiss on her lips. He pulled away and whispered, "You're finally all mine." Softly to her before he turned his head to look at everyone who had stood up and clapped.

[OOC: Sorry for the small GM guys!]
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:06 am

Calum smiled happily at his two best friends,  he was happy they were going to be together forever.  He knew from the moment Ryo and Maura met, they were meant to be together.   Through the ups and downs,  they remained strong and made it through making them stronger.  Calum remembered as if it was yesterday,  Maura telling him she was falling for Ryo and then Ryo telling him he was falling for Maura a few months later.  Of course he kept the secret both from them, until they confessed their feelings for one another.

Seeing Ryo kiss Maura he rolled his eyes at Ryo shaking his head at him.  " Oh come on man, she's your wife for crying out loud!"Calum called through the crowd.  " Give her a real kiss man!"said Calum.  " Unless you saving it for the honeymoon which is totally cool. " said Calum smirking at Ryo.  Calum could tell now that they were married now, they were happier.  It was crazy how marriage could make you or break you,  but it made Maura and Ryo's love stronger than ever.

Making kissy faces at them, it was clear Calum loved giving them a hard time about being so in love. Although he was the only one who could do it, if it was someone else's Calum knew they would be mad. But they were so used to Calum's goofy childish behavior it just made them laugh. He didn't care, he liked making his friends laugh and be happy.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:14 am

Maura wanted to roll her eyes at the offical as he said those simple words. It was them that almost made their lives a living hell. Although looking back,she was glad they decided to be together. Maura didn't care about that anymore, she was going to spend the rest of her life with Ryo. She couldn't ask for anyone better to spend her life with.

Maura chuckled. " Always and forever Ryo love. "said Maura softly kissing him softly on the lips. Turning to the crowd, Maura's smiled happily at them before turning back to Ryo. Interlocking her hand with his, her eyes sparkled happily at him as she smiled lovingly at him. "Shall we go to our wedding reception Mr. Hiroku?" Maura asked him smiling. 'Come on give her a real kiss man!' Maura chuckled before blushing at Calum's remark. "Calum! Stop it!"said Maura softly shaking her head still blushing.

That was Calum for you, always making them laugh even on their wedding day. " See Calum can't help not to make a goofy remark even on our wedding day!"said Maura rolling her eyes before chuckling. Calum always made them laugh no matter what with his silly goofy remarks. He was bluntly honest, sometimes it was funny to where it could hurt people feelings. But it was mainly funny to them, for he knew not to hurt his friends feelings.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:24 pm

(OOC: Sorry I've not replied).

The ceremony had been beautiful. Maura had been beautiful. Ryo had been handsome. The ceremony had been beautiful, yet Hallie could only reflect on her own life. Her bestfriend had done everything right. She'd found love, gotten to know them, fell pregnant and got married. Sure she was still a student and there had been a few students who'd looked down on Maura because of it but the strongest thing in the world was love and that's what they had.

Hallie on the otherhand didn't. She was on a roller-coaster not knowing what was happening in her life. One moment she was pregnant and one moment she was married. The next moment she hadn't wanted the baby, her marriage had pretty much broken down and Hallie was alone.

Watching Ryo and Maura kiss and declare their love had been the most special moment for Hallie, for everyone else too. Besides her Mother and Father the trainee auror didn't know another couple more suited to each other.

They'll be so happy. Hallie thought as she watched Calum head over to the happy couple. For now she would stay back, let the lovers enjoy their special moment. Hallie hadn't told Maura whether she was pregnant for sure, the last time they'd spoken about it Hallie had only been 'late'. A lot had happened since then and Hallie didn't want to bring it up, not today. There would be time but today was Maura's day and Hallie simply stood and clapped along with the guests.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top