Video Adv that needs your help - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Video Adv that needs your help - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Video Adv that needs your help

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Video Adv that needs your help - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Adv that needs your help

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:17 pm

I really think we are all on differnet pages here. I dont ahve a way to record any video or anyone talking.

Let me see if I can explain this a little better. My idea so far.

We will begin with the statement of the date and year jumping off the screen. Then we will go tot he fact that Voldy is alive and HP isnt. Then we will talk about life at hogwarts. This is where studnets/techers would come out. Pics of the character, comments, words quotes, whatnot. Then we will move to, this is where I'm at planning wise. I was thinking about putting what the site is like, ie, RP whatnot. Then something here. And then close with, Are you ready to Rebel, come join us. Then that will fissel out.

Of course credits will then play. I was thinking of using the HP theme, unless someone could give me something else. I like the idea of Requiem for a Dream. I dont know anything for a title screen yet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Video Adv that needs your help - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Adv that needs your help

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:34 pm

Maybe the name of the site, no? Like "PA - The Greatest RPG site online!" Laughing I don't know. We could all make a video of us talking and asking for people to join, saying our character and that kind of stuff, while screen shots appeared and pics too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:58 pm

Yea that is a good idea for those who have a video camea. I am not one of those. So my movie is a different type.

Is anyone familar with the ones on youtube that are still pics put together with words and a song added. That is the type of adv im talking about.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:06 pm

^Yeah, if Zoe does that kind of ad, I could try and do one with people talking. I can film myself, but I'd need a few other people to be able to do it & send me the videos (either via youtube, as I can download videos off youtube or however) and I could try to do that.

Video Adv that needs your help - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:16 pm

I can do that. I have a video camera. Can you, Jemzy, put all together? Btw, I don't have a youtube account.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:18 pm

^Don't worry, I do. If you can just email videos to me or just get them to me in some format so I can work with them, that would be great. Just say something about how you like PA or how we need more people, that kind of thing. Anything about PA really. As long as it's good =)

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:20 pm

The more ads you have and the more varity you have the better chance you have of more people joining. If we only have 1 of each adv we are going to miss some people. People are attracted to different things. Why dont we do both types?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:42 pm

I think it's an excellent idea.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:52 pm

Here is one of our old one:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=MuaaE8aAqzc
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:51 am

Yeah. I have seen a couple more. There is one from someone called 'ObsessedwithShowbiz' which is alright, and there is this other video which I'm not sure if it's a music video for us or not, it's just called Potter's Army and has tags in another language (symbols I don't understand) but not our URL anywhere. I'm guessing it's just a fan video but yeah (that one's by 'Danka2324').

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top