Moaning Myrtles B-day - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moaning Myrtles B-day - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moaning Myrtles B-day

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moaning Myrtles B-day - Page 5 Empty Re: Moaning Myrtles B-day

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:58 pm

[What?!]

Emily, walking on the second floor, passed by Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, and heard someone talking. She entered "Danny! Darren!" she gasped and then chuckled "You guys know this is a girls bathroom, right? And that it doesn't work."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:00 pm

Darren looked around at the newcomer and say that it was Professo Delacour. "Sorry Professor, i saw Danny coming in, and I just came in to tell him to get out as its a girls bathroom," Darren said shrugging.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:25 pm

[For the love of God, I'm 18, not 80.]

"Well that's very nice of you Darren." she raised an eyebrow. Darren wasn't the type of guy to help others. "But you should go now." she warned
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:38 pm

[oh rigghht]

"Ok" Darren said leaving the bathroom.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:34 am

Mariana was passing by on her way to libary: "Hey what's up?" she asked seing few people in the bathroom.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:54 pm

The headmaster walked by the 2nd floor after Lunch to go to his 6th floor office. He spotted a door open which was forbiddon to students. Entering it, he looked around. "Students! This is forbiddon area! Expeccially to boys. Professor Delacour, why have you not sorted this out? You know what is hidden in this bathroom.." he said sternly, half forgetting there were students there. He turned back to them, glaring at all of them angrily. "Mr.Kane and Mr. Diggory, you are prefects, why have you not sorted this out? Detention to all of you! At my office, 10.30"
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:57 pm

Mariana looked at Headmaster: "I haven't entered sir!i was going to libary to do my Charms homwork!" said Mariana calmly.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:09 am

The library is on the 4th floor, not the 2nd!" the headmaster screamed. "You will come to my office, or lose 5 million points for your house!"
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:12 am

"Sure I don't mind!Just poting out I am passing not going into bathroom!" said Mariana putting her charms homework inro her backpack in order of follow him.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:14 am

Darren rolled his eyes at the teacher. "Sorry sir" he said mockingly. he went to stand beside Mari.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top