Following an advice - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Following an advice - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Following an advice

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Following an advice - Page 4 Empty Re: Following an advice

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:54 am

Andrian ducked into her water with his eyes open, and poked her on the stomach "Why can't i belive you" he asked trying to talk about why he can't bealive her that she was not doing what he thought she was doing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:56 am

"Ouch!" Nikki said rubbing her stomach. She the said "I do not know why you cannot believe me, I don't know why, I wish I knew" She then used her foot to poke him in the chest.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:00 am

"Ow!" he grunted looking at her then sat down again to think about it why couldn't he bealive that she didn't do these things "I want to bealive you but i can't and i don't know why" he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:01 am

"I'll use the spell again to make you tell the truth!" Nikki teased. She laughed and then thought seriously for a minute.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:02 am

Andrian thought of something and decided to ask her what the spell was called again, "What was your spell called again?" he asked her taking his wand from his pocket
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:04 am

"It's Imasa Truthasa" Nikki told Andrian. "What're doing? You're going to use it on me? yay!" Nikki wandered.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:06 am

"Imasa Truthasa! Tell did you cheat on me when i was your boyfriend" Andrian asked her as a sudden movement which was a blur of his hand as he waved his wand at her and put it away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:08 am

"Only hugged a couple of friends who were guys. Next question" Nikki said in a monotone voice. Her eyes did not blink or move.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:10 am

"Have you slept or dated any behind my back" he asked her sitting up on the side now finding it hard to bealive her as he put a towel over him looking at her suspiciously
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:11 am

"No I did not, but I was asked out and I declined it and told him I was with you" Nikki answered truthfully.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top