Most likely to be there for you - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Most likely to be there for you - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Most likely to be there for you

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Most likely to be there for you?

Most likely to be there for you - Page 15 Bar_left32%Most likely to be there for you - Page 15 Bar_right 32% 
[ 9 ]
Most likely to be there for you - Page 15 Bar_left36%Most likely to be there for you - Page 15 Bar_right 36% 
[ 10 ]
Most likely to be there for you - Page 15 Bar_left14%Most likely to be there for you - Page 15 Bar_right 14% 
[ 4 ]
Most likely to be there for you - Page 15 Bar_left0%Most likely to be there for you - Page 15 Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
Most likely to be there for you - Page 15 Bar_left11%Most likely to be there for you - Page 15 Bar_right 11% 
[ 3 ]
Most likely to be there for you - Page 15 Bar_left7%Most likely to be there for you - Page 15 Bar_right 7% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

Most likely to be there for you - Page 15 Empty Re: Most likely to be there for you

Post by Darren Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:21 pm

I know, that was a joke.

You know its true i dont vote for myself multiple times, you just create an excuse cuz your JEALOUS! =O!
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Most likely to be there for you - Page 15 Empty Re: Most likely to be there for you

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:48 pm

Yeah, we are so jealous of you Darren Rolling Eyes Like I said before, I always wanted to be like you when I grow up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:35 pm

Rolling Eyes Oh brother! I wouldn't want to be YOU even if my life deppended on it!"

And no I am not making exuces.I serve you as a reminder cause I have good memory.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:41 pm

There you go, Dan-Dan Cool
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:03 am

whatever

im still winning Cool
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:48 pm

You're cheating, I bet Rolling Eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:07 pm

Yep yep like always! But what can we do about it?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:45 am

You both are just jealous as you never win anything.. so ur making excuses as to why im winning..
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:08 pm

Rolling Eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:10 pm

Look at you Darren. You are winning. lol. But it is close.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum