If the world doesn't know the truth, then who will? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

If the world doesn't know the truth, then who will?  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

If the world doesn't know the truth, then who will?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If the world doesn't know the truth, then who will?  - Page 2 Empty Re: If the world doesn't know the truth, then who will?

Post by Katie Knight Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:43 am

Katie almost spit out her butterbeer she heard a fellow beater ask her about Cupid. "Were just friends, or we were."said Katie sighing. "All those rumors going around the school are all rubbish, no one knows the damn truth but Becca here!"said Katie. "A old friend of mine Jeremy came back after a year of being gone kissed me."said Katie simply. "I hated him because he left me without saying goodbye or even writing me for three months and I cried for months over him leaving!"said Katie. "Other then that it's nothing more to tell."said Katie.

Katie really didn't want to talk about Jeremy or Cupid right now, she was trying to get over them. Although she knew she wouldn't, and a part of her hated that she couldn't. Well... she was over Jeremy, but Cupid she just couldn't. Maybe her friends were right, maybe she did like Cupid more then a friend. Or well she did, but not anymore.

Oh... who was she kidding? she still liked him even if he was in a whole different world now and didn't even care about her anymore. Becca told her he still cares, but Katie wasn't so sure anymore. His fame and popularity gotten the best of him that was for sure.

"God I need a firewhiskey or a drink!"Katie muttered to herself. She didn't care that she wasn't of age, she drunk with Becca at the party and had nothing more then a hangover the next morning. Although that was because she gotten herself drunk at the party drinking away her pain and sorrows.

Maybe that was something Katie for now on along with her potions and cutting herself. Katie was doing everything she could think of get make the pain go away, no one knew of what she did not even her friends or Becca. Hell, she wasn't even sure if her bother and the guys knew what she was doing to herself.

Although she was sure if they found out, they would stop her, she had no doubt about that. But she wondered if Cupid ever found out, would he even care? Katie doubted it, he was so caught up in his fame and popularity he probably would forget all about her.

Katie Knight
Katie Knight
Third Year Ravenclaw
Third Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

If the world doesn't know the truth, then who will?  - Page 2 Empty Re: If the world doesn't know the truth, then who will?

Post by Anastasia Nott Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:56 am

The beater diverted his gaze from Katie and continued to drink his butterbeer, slightly regretting bringing the subject up. Becca, on the other hand, have a warming smile to Katie. Right now she didn't need a beater who was addicted to gossip sulking in front of her because he expected more. 

'Tell you what, how about I go to the Hogs Head, the barman there will sell me some firewhiskey, it's where I got it from the party.' Becca stated as though reading the expression on her little Ravenclaw's face. It wasn't healthy to drown her sorrows in alcohol but a bit of firewhiskey may cheer her up, after all it does leave you feeling a lot more courageous. 

'I can bring it back and we can pour it into our empty glasses once we've finished.' She wasn't the most likely suspect to break rules, especially with her work-first attitude. Yet there was a streak inside her that, on occasions, didn't mind doing something risky. Perhaps it was having such a tamed childhood that enticed the daring deep inside to surface. 
Anastasia Nott
Anastasia Nott
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie Knight Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:24 am

Katie looked at Becca and gave her a small appreciative smile. "Thanks Becca, your the best as always."said Katie softly. Becca was always there when she needed her, she understood her and never judged her. Although Cupid never did either though, but he was a completely different person to her now, he wasn't the same person she knew. He wasn't the same Cupid that she became friends with and soon came to like.

Becca was right, popularity did change people and sometimes it was good and other times it was bad. Katie hoped that he would know that he was hurting her and been doing that since the party. Although she told him to have fun, she thought he would at lease how she was doing or if she was ok, he didn't even ask how she was doing even weeks after the party! Katie wasn't going to dwell on it any more, it was clear Cupid didn't care about her anymore and that was that. Although it didn't mean that it didn't hurt like hell though.

Katie was slowly starting to accept it, but she still did the stuff that she did to herself. "I should really quit doing what I do."said Katie to herself. Holding her cuts on her wrist with her long sleeve shirt Katie wondered how Becca would react once she finds out. Katie knew the stuff she did wouldn't make anything better for she was a smart girl, but that didn't mean she listened to herself half the time anyways.
Katie Knight
Katie Knight
Third Year Ravenclaw
Third Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top