Hi - Potter's Army
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hi Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hi

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi Empty Hi

Post by Steppe Seker Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:01 am

Well call me Endless.
I am new here but I am not new to roleplaying, I am 22 years old and a bit shy.
I have been roleplaying kind of on and off for 3 or 4 years.

The reason I decided to join this place was first because I wanted to have fun.
The last reason would be because I don't want to forget my English.

English is my native language. I practice everyday, but I have been living in a foreign country for the last 6 years so, except for my family I am surrounded by so many people, who don't know English.

I actually got kind of concerned the day that I realized I was forgetting the names of certain objects in English, and I was also forgetting the pronounciation of certain things.
So behold here I am!

I ended up here clicking links from many sister sites. I was really bored, I clicked many links, I can't remember the last link I clicked before i stumbled into here.

Feel free to let me know if I spelled something wrong by the way.
Steppe Seker
Steppe Seker

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Hi Empty Re: Hi

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:13 am

Welcome Darling!

Hey there, I'm Kitty, and I'm glad you've decided to get involved in PA.
I have a ton of characters on here, and I like to stick my nose into as many plots as possible. I also have a terrible tendency to make all of my characters evil, or at least sarcastic. I'm sure that basically everyone on here, myself included, would be more than happy to help you out if you forget the English words for things. English is the only thing I'm fluent in, and I still need to do that on occasion!

As far as I can tell, you made no spelling errors. I can't wait to RP with you, Endless!
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:20 am

Hello! Smile What is your second language? Mine is French, though I daresay it's rather unfortunate considering I don't have much reason to use it. *pouts*

When it comes to English, I sometimes end up as a grammar nazi, so if you're not sure about something I don't mind taking a look! I edit my friends' papers sometimes xD

I have ten (going on 12 - oops) characters who are around for whatever plots you may need them for xD just lemme know! Message me or post in my roleplaying request thread!
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Yewbeam Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:22 am

Welcome! I can't wait to start role-playing with Steppe! It should be fun Very Happy
Henry Yewbeam
Henry Yewbeam
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 114
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Morrison Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:48 pm

Welcome Endless! It's always great to have new people around. I've got ten (I think) characters floating around so if you ever need plots just PM me!

Maximus Morrison

Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:17 pm

Hola, welcome to PA!

I am an awful speller, dude, so have no fear about that! It's good to add a new member to the family. Welcome aboard!
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Steppe Seker Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:05 am

@Kitty:
It is nice to meet you. I will be sure to ask you if I endup feeling I forget something. Seriously. I have to check up google sometimes because there is certain words that I want to make sure they are spelled right. Then there was that special day when I forgot how to spell 'forget'... its kind of funny. hehe. I remember writing it then erasing it. Then looking up in google. hahaha. I will also be sure to check your roleplay requests thread.

@Avery
My second language is Spanish. Hehe.. It is cool that you know french. ouo. Gosh, I want to learn french. I actually might take classes in a few months. I also want to learn German, or Japanese. C: I love languages.

*attaches self to Avery* Yep. I love grammar nazi's, I will be sure to check your plotters.

@RJ: Steppe is almost finished, I can't wait to roleplay with you too. Ouo.

@Maximus: I will be sure to take a look at your characters. Thanks for the welcome. C:

@Elijah:
*stifles a laugh* well its good to know. C: Thanks for the welcome too.
Steppe Seker
Steppe Seker

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus S Potter Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:12 am

'Eloo Very Happy

Meet the PA hypocrite. In other words, the girl who goes around suggesting plots and demanding threads for people before taking an awfully long time to post. Her name's Kiera. She'd also like to RP with you, because English is like.....my third language, yet its all that I speak xP

Nice to meet you Razz
Albus S Potter
Albus S Potter
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 454
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:39 am

Hello, it's Kitty again, on a different character just to confuse you!

That is funny! I love ironic things like that.
I don't think I even have a role-play requests thread, oddly enough. I've pretty much hit the point where I just go around nagging people via Private Message until one of them agrees to RP with me. Because everyone around here is nice enough to actually let me get away with that. ;P

However, I will give you a quick run-down of my characters, so that you can pick one to RP with once you're all sorted and settled in.

Vivianna Varnes: Sarcastic 16 year-old Slytherin. She's something of a genius with potions, and her life is a bit of a mess right now. Good if you need an enemy, a rant-buddy, or someone to help you with revenge.
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt: Infamous assassin who somehow landed herself as head of the DE's. If you want to get involved in a DE plot, or need someone killed, she's your gal.
Rivah Trenton: Ex-Ravenclaw, and current Head of the Department for the Control and Regulation of Magic Creatures. She's a secret Death Eater, and adores knowledge and her Department above all else. (Except maybe for a certain Mr Cael.)
Toby Cooper: Gryffindor Werewolf with some serious deep-seated trust and family issues. I'm so mean to him.
Scorpius Malfoy: 21 year-old lawyer and owner of Honeydukes. He's also a Death Eater, and a total playboy.
Francesca Malfoy: 14 year-old sister to Scorpius, and the most Slytherin Hufflepuff you'll ever meet. Very shy, private, and calculating. Once you have her loyalty, however, you've got it for life.

I have to say, I never realized how many multi-lingual people there were on PA. I'm suddenly feeling rather insufficient.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:51 am

Hi. I'm Jackles.

I'm one of the Old Ones around here, but I'm terribly unreliable now that I'm off at university.

That said, I can still answer most questions you might have, and may even manage to keep up with potential plotting you might want. XD I've had at least 40 characters altogether on this site, done so moderating, admining, etc, so I know all the tricks. XD

Hope you enjoy it!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum