A Trip To Godric's Hollow - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Trip To Godric's Hollow - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Trip To Godric's Hollow

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Trip To Godric's Hollow - Page 2 Empty Re: A Trip To Godric's Hollow

Post by Hallie Cooper Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:07 am

'Thanks, I guess.' Hallie replied, trying to conceal her uncontrollable smile. 'But, I don't get why he just wont have sex with me? I'm his wife for God sake and what sort of man says no and holds out, changes topic, walks away, deflects in any way possible every time I get close to taking his shirt off.'

Hallie's cheeks flourished a sudden red. Had she just said too much, her confused state of mind mixed with a new feeling of love was causing her emotions to fly all over the place. Luckily Maura knew Hallie well, far too well. She'd already figured out that Hallie was in love with Theodore. Or at least she was starting to believe that she could love him.

'Shut up!' Hallie cried jokingly as she nudged Maura playfully. 'I'm starting to think... I dont know, maybe it's because you're pregnant but, even though Theodore's Father is the biggest prick you'll ever meet, I have a feeling Teddy would make a good Dad?' There it was again, her tongue had slipped to calling him Teddy during what was now become a conversation about the next step in Hallie's marriage: sex, pregnancy and children.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:28 am

"Maybe he's just scared of the commitment he have to do if you two do have a baby."said Maura shrugging. "Who knows Hal, have you talk to him about it?"Maura asked her softly. "I'm betting it's the whole commitment deal."said Maura. "Although I could be wrong, who knows what's going through his head!"said Maura honestly. "If you love him Hal, ask him about it."said Maura softly.

Maura smirked and laughed as Hallie pushed her playfully. "Hey I'm just telling you what I see!"said Maura smiling. Maura looked at Hallie and bit her lip like she always does when thinking before replying. "I think he will Hal, I mean hell he's headmaster of Hogwarts for crying out loud!"said Maura honestly. "God I said something nice about him Hal, god someone help me!"said Maura.

"So... his family hates you but Theodore is starting to show some affection? hm... weird!"said Maura honestly. "How are the rest of his family?"Maura asked her curiously. "Are they rude as well?"Maura asked her. "Sorry.... just to curious for my own good at times."Maura muttered.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Yewbeam Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:32 am

It had taken four days to get to the stage where Henry was at. The first part of his task had been the hardest: locating Hallie Rookwood. After being told his initiation duty as a death eater was too assassinate his ex-girlfriend Henry had been a little shook, of course. He'd loved her deeply, loved her so much that when their time came to an end it broke him. Henry had been left alone, the one person he needed the most had abandoned him. Since there it had only been a downward racing rollercoster for Henry. He turned to the dark arts, had a love affair with the woman he'd cheated on Hallie with, acquired an addiction for sugar, failed his exams and was now working full time at Borgin and Burkes in conjunction with his affiliation with the death eaters.

Henry Yewbeam loathed everything about Hallie. He envied her success, was jealous-eyed over how her life had turned out magnificent. She'd became the auror that she always dreamed of being and had married. The marriage was outside of love but still, she had someone and who did Henry have? Nobody. And it was all Hallie Caroline Rookwood's fault.

Being part of the death eaters gave Henry hope. He'd lost all his friends, gone from Quidditch captain to an outsider, but now there was a chance to reverse that. Prove that he isn't a failure and feel some sort of companionship once again. Not that the friendships he'd make within the death eaters would be like what he had before his derailing, a part of him feared the other death eaters, but he was bold. Henry was brave and would fight his fear in order to feel himself once again. He wasn't a killer, he hated Hallie yes, but to kill her? Henry would have to figure that out later.

It had taken him a while to figure out how to corner Hallie. The death eater had first learnt of where she was living: comfortably in her luxurious manner alongside husband Theodore. The image of her cuddled up warm, wealthy and without a worry sickened Henry. How had someone so hurtful achieved something so promising? Nonetheless he had sneaked into the house, placed an imperius curse on the house elf then left. It was too risky to stay any longer than that, especially with Rookwood lurking around now Hogwarts had closed for Christmas.

The next few day, when Hallie was working, Henry sat and watched the house waiting for his opportunity. Then, on day four, it came along with an owl. Theodore left to run some errand meaning the house was empty, all apart from his newly bewitched servant. Henry had ordered the house elf to lead him to Hallie's room, help him find any sort of letter saying what she would be doing, in the process forbidding the elf to disclose his presence to either of his masters.

A letter to and from Maura, arranging a time to meet up: Godrics Hollow. Sunday. It couldn't have been more perfect.

Henry had arrived at the village early and kept in the shadows by the church. It was a long wait but soon enough Hallie had arrived, and not far behind her came Maura. The death eater followed as the pair took a visit to the Potters house before advancing away from the village.

Adrenaline was pumping through his veins, his breathing was heavier and Henry's lips had started to shake. They were walking up a hill, no doubt to have a look at the view, whatever they were up to Henry didn't care they were away from sight. Alone.

Raising his wand Henry pointed it at Maura's back. He planned to take her out first. 'Everte Statum!' He muttered. A spark fired like a bullet from the tip of his acacia wand, whizzing through the air towards Maura.

Before Hallie could reply to Maura about her problems the sound of his cast had alerted her causing her to spin around and withdraw her wand ready to deal with the sudden ambush.

'Expelliarmus!' He yelled, this time flicking his wand onto Hallie's. Mid way through saying her incantation her wand soared up into the air before rolling down the hill getting lost beneath the snow.

'What are you doing?' Hallie yelled. Henry didn't reply, instead, keeping his wand by his side, he marched forward towards Hallie. He couldn't kill her here, he hadn't figured that bit out yet, he'd have to take her somewhere, keep her locked up before he figured that part out.
Henry Yewbeam
Henry Yewbeam
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 114
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:15 am

Not aware of the spell, the spell hit Maura sending her flying through the air.  Landing into a snow bank a few feet from them Maura winced in pain but gotten back up. "What the hell do you want you pick?"Maura asked him angrily.  "If it's Hallie, your not getting her!"said Maura.  Maura never liked him after what he did to her best friend, it basically crushed her.  Seeing her best friend in so much pain made her sad but angry at Henry.

"Leave Henry you know your not welcome here. " said Maura her eyes turning red with anger.  "You never been welcome in my book since what you did to Hallie!"said Maura.  "If you want her then you'll have to go through me."said Maura.  Maura knew she was asking for it, but she didn't care she'll do anything to keep her friends and loved ones safe.  Maura's blood was boiling with rage,  how dare he show up after years after him and Hallie broke up!

Maura hated him, she almost hated him as much as she hated James and Alexis if it wasn't about the same.  Maura honestly didn't think she could hate anyone more then them, but she was wrong.  "Let me guess, you came back to cause more damage?" Maura asked him smirking.  "If you are, then good luck with that!" said Maura.  "I honestly don't know what changed you Henry,  but you used to so good!"said Maura sighing.

He used to be so good, but after he cheated on Hallie he turned all dark and evil and Maura didn't understand why. He had everything, why did he give up by cheating on Hallie? Maura didn't get it, they were such a happy couple. She didn't get what made him turn the way he did, Maura remembered after Hallie broke up with him his friends turned against him and he lost everything. Was that what made him changed?
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Yewbeam Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:27 am

Hallie simply froze, staring straight ahead at Henry whilst Maura got from her feet and began to shout him down. The auror didn't need to ask questions, all the answers she wanted to know Maura was asking to. However, there was a problem. What if Maura was over powered? Would Henry hurt her? She needed her wand, yet it was gone. Lost. Hallie hadn't been quick enough.

'Shut up.' Henry yelled, attempting to ignore Maura as he advanced on Hallie. It was hard to focus and keep his mind clear on the task in hand with Maura bringing up their entire history together. He'd never liked her, well, at one point he had but Henry was a different person from before Hallie had broken up with him. He was capable of things the pair wouldn't even dream of.

His ears pricked. "I honestly don't know what changed you Henry, but you used to so good!" The words Maura spoke, mixed with her sudden change in tone punctured through Henry's heart. They had noticed, they'd noticed that he had began to fall apart yet... Yet neither of them had helped him, neither had cared about him.

'I said shut up you stupid B****!' Henry snapped, raising his wand and pointing it yet again at Maura. He could do it. He'd practised enough times now. It was dark magic, creative, but dark. 'Sectumsempra!' Henry hissed, slashing his wand through the air in the direction of Maura Goldstein.
Henry Yewbeam
Henry Yewbeam
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 114
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:29 am

Maura tried to move out of the way to avoid the spell, but she wasn't quick enough. As the spell slashed her, Maura fell onto her knees coughing up blood as blood sprouted out from her body everywhere. Looking at Hallie she collapsed on the ground breathing hard. "Hallie run, get out of here!"said Maura weakly. Reaching for her wand she flicked it at Henry. "Petrificus Totalus!"

"I hope you burn in hell you bastard, you sure deserve it!"said Maura weakly. As more blood started leaving her body the weaker she became. "I hope Hallie throws you in Azkaban Prison for killing me!"said Maura weakly. "Believe me, once I'm dead you won't be alive much longer!"said Maura weakly. Looking at Hallie her eyes were full of tears. "Goodbye Hal, tell Ryo I love him."said Maura weakly.

As darkness took over her, Maura passed out as blood left a trail around her body. It was clear that Maura Angela Goldstein was dying. Her killer was a good friend of hers that turned evil due to losing everything. Weird how death was by someone you thought you knew when you really didn't. I guess it served to prove that not all Gryffindors are what they seemed, Maura learned that the hard way for the third time now.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:55 am

Hallie screamed as she watched Maura's body fall into the snow, staining it red as blood spurted from her body. Henry had gone one step too far. What did he want? What was his vendetta against the pair of them? 

'Protego.' Henry said, merely waving his wand to deflect Maura's jinx. During that time Hallie took the opportunity to run to Maura, she may not have a wand but her friend needed help.

'No! You'r not dying, I'm not going to let you! You can tell Ryo you love him when we get to St Mung-ahhh!' Henry had marched up behind her, grasped her by the neck and put his wand to her throat. 

'How sentimental.' He whispered in her ear. But that was the most whispering he could do. Hallie had booted him hard in the shin, elbowed him just below the ribs. 'You B****!' He cried before tackling her to the ground, yelling at her to shut up. It was no use Hallie continued to scream. 

Someone will hear us. Someone will come. She thought.

Henry felt his wand fall out of his grasp as both he and Hallie fell into the snow. 'No!' He yelled as the pair of ex-lovers scrambled atop of each other in attempt to reach for the wand. 

Hallie was a finger away.
Henry yanked her arm back. 
Henry was a finger away.
Hallie sank her nails deep into her arm.
WHAM! Henry had elbowed Hallie right in the face and had grasped the wand. 

'Hello? Is someone there?' A voice, an unknown voice from someone nearby. Was it a Muggle hiker or a witch or wizard who lived in the village? Henry didn't want to have to wait and find out. With all his might he grasped Hallie by the hair once more, yanked her from the snow and spun around on the spot. Pop. They were gone. 

(OOC; please don't let Maura die!) 
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:27 pm

Sophia was visiting her parents grave when she heard a familiar scream. She knew that scream, it was Hallie's scream that rang across the village. Sophia knew no one else could hear it seeing how they were walking as if they heard nothing. They probably didn't, but Sophia could due to her sharp vampire hearing. Running towards Hallie's scream Sophia stopped dead in her tracks at the sight of Maura.

"Oh no you don't Maura, don't you die on me!"said Sophia getting her wand out as she flicked it at Maura. As the spell hot Maura she seen the slashes healing she seen Maura's eyes opening she sighed in relief. But where was Hallie at? "Henry Soph, it was Henry."Maura replied before she fainted again. "Henry, who's Henry?"Sophia asked as she seen Maura fainted again. "Guess I have to find out this Henry guy is by myself!"said Sophia.

Kneeling down beside Maura she placed her hand and apperated to St. Mungo's. Appearing at St . Mungo's and flicked her wand as a bee appeared as she flicked her wand again as Maura floated onto it. Hooking a blood bag that was of Ryo's blood that he gave to one time in case Maura needed it make her stronger. Sophia did that at times to make Maura heal faster and Ryo knew it. He knew how much Maura was in here, so he always gave some of his blood for Maura but Maura.

"Hang in there Maura, your going to be ok."said Sophia softly walking her towards a room. As they were in a room Sophia checked on how the baby was doing. Luckily it was alive and doing ok. Her protecting spell must of had worked on Maura and the baby. Although Maura didn't know that she did, only Hallie and Ryo knew.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top