Super Plotting Fun-times Post Fest. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Super Plotting Fun-times Post Fest. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Super Plotting Fun-times Post Fest.

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Super Plotting Fun-times Post Fest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Super Plotting Fun-times Post Fest.

Post by Lucien Holt Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:33 pm

I don't think Mason was the right age for the Marriage Law, Krissu. He's not on my list.
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Super Plotting Fun-times Post Fest. - Page 2 Empty Re: Super Plotting Fun-times Post Fest.

Post by Emily Night Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:04 am

He is. He is seventeen. I lately did realised that I didn't write about him on that marriage law thread in slytherin one. I can't remember why.

https://www.pottersarmy.net/t17286-slytherin-registration#376997 - Here it is.
Emily Night
Emily Night

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Marek Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:34 pm

Okay, well I'll have to wait until I have someone to match him with. But you'll get a letter in his inbox when his time comes.
Simon Marek
Simon Marek
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:04 pm

bumpity bump. Finals are over, free time is mine until about January 10th! I'll be studying a bit to get ready for next semester, but for the most part I have a little under a month to get any new plots started/finish old ones, etc.

Here's who I have now:
Avery Ivanov
Audriana Swan
Adrienne Reynolds
Trisha Bates
Daemon Zograf
Nessarose Bridgewood
Ana Levski
Carth Brownlowe (Someone needs to kill him - or I'll just claim someone did - so I can post Bentley later today when I have time)
Keiran Hayes
Mairen Tierney

Please, have at them! I'm open to most anything, and am available for match threads mostly any time.
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:11 pm

hiya Adds! I'm open to anything with my Mars!  You know I have a evil twisted idea! Maura/Ryo just gotten engaged, maybe she can get her marriage law in the mail? lol Mars WILL be furious at this of course! But for some reason I think it'll be fun and funny to play out! Razz Plus I'm just so evil to my characters!
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Marek Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:28 pm

Haha I totally get that! I'll look at the list and get oh that as soon as I can! She'll still need to go to the meeting, even if only to say she's engaged, though. So she doesn't get in trouble.
Simon Marek
Simon Marek
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:33 pm

Oh... she'll go alright but she won't be happy about it at all! lol I can't wait to see how this will turn out! *does happy dance*
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:01 am

I have a family thing about to start but I'll put up the meeting and the letters tonight!
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:52 am

I understand, take ya time Adds! Family comes first! Wink
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:59 am

So that's up and running. Now I'm looking for stuff for my other folks. I pretty much only rp with Keiran, Avery, and Aud right now (and Ana, but just in the meetings) so I am looking for things for my other characters, especially the students. HELP! I know the three characters I rp with a lot really well, but want to work on the others.
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top