Taken
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taken  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taken

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taken  Empty Taken

Post by William Crosby Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:22 am

(Some of the bad guys are npcs but if you have a bad guy and want to join have at it.Also i'm tired of translating everything into scottish and then back to english so just imagine Will has scottish accent.)

William was unconscious, sitting in a chair chained up.He had been taken somewhere, he didn't know where since he had been unconscious the whole time.Suddenly he woke up, he had a terrible headache and he didn't have a clue what was happening.He just knew he wasn't alone his heightened senses allowed him to hear other people in there struggling.He thought that he'd be able to get out easily and help the other since he was a werewolf, but he couldn't he was trying to break the chains but he couldn't.The chains had to be reinforced with some spell or material.He then smelled that there were other werewolves there.He had no idea why someone would kidnap him.He wasn't rich or an important person he was just a random kid who happened to be a werewolf.He was scared he didn't know if whoever had captured him wanted to kill him or not but he just knew he had to get out of there as fast as he could so he'd have time to free the others, since he wasn't sure the others wanted to free him.

Just a few hours before the kidnapping William had been camping.A big group of werewolves and human students had gone camping.He had come with Jackson specifically.He didn't want anything to be awkward but he had wanted to spend time with him and he saw an opportunity when he was invited to go camping.It was one of his favorite activites and he wouldn't let becoming a werewolf ruin that but that was exactly why he had been taken.At the campsite members of the werewolf pack had cornered the werewolf students one by one when they weren't noticing they'd knock them unconscious and take them to a cave near the campsite.
William Crosby
William Crosby
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Taken  Empty Re: Taken

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:32 pm

There had been a bang of some sort. Jackson couldn't remember exactly, he'd been knocked unconscious in the process, awakening to realise that his camping trap with William and others had been disrupted. Their campfire, of which William and another werewolf student had collected wood for, had burnt dry. The tent Jackson and William were to share was torn and looked as though it had been caught in the blast, yet, other than that, everything seemed normal.

Although it wasn't. William had gone. He wasn't the only one missing however, the other werewolves were too. Now it made sense. Now Jackson remembered! They'd been camping, enjoying each others company, singing around the campfire as someone played their guitar when the Hufflepuff noticed some figured creeping around, shouting in astonishment as one revealed themself... But then his memories ended. The werewolf had sent a blasting charm at the fire besides him, causing it to explode and send Jackson - along with his tent -blasting across the hill.

Now William was gone. William. The pair were finally happy. They weren't in a relationship so to speak, or were they? Jackson didn't exactly knew. All he knew was that they liked each other, hugged each other goodnight, smiled more around each other and that they shared the odd kiss in private. Were they a couple? It didn't matter what they'd been stamped with. Jackson was happy and that's all what mattered.

Yet the happiness was draining away.Where was William? How on earth was he going to find him? Had the werewolves caught him along with the others? Had they convinced them to join their pack? No. William wouldn't just abandon Jackson, or at least Jackson hoped that he wouldn't.

'William?' Jackson spoke, on the off chance he was in an unharmed tent.

(OOC: didn't know whether there was another non-werewolf student so I left it open, they could reply to Jackson's call or nobody responds. )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Griggory Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:31 am

The sound of water dripping from somewhere woke Jamie up.She was chained to a chair, she was new at this whole thing of being a werewolf but she could smell another werewolf behind her.She didn't turn in fear of it being a werewolf that wanted to hurt her.If she was human she'd already been through a panic attack but she wasn't that part of her was gone, but the worry she felt wasn't for herself it was for Logan.She couldn't know if he was here but she had a feeling that he wasn't here and wherever he was she hoped he was safe and sound.

What had happened?She had helped William a fellow werewolf get the firewood while she left Logan to try and build their tent then something hit Will and then something hit her.She had this memories that seemed like a dream.She was being carried by someone and they entered a cave where she could hear other people and every person was struggling to get out, but the person carrying her didn't even care others were trying to get out, he'd say there is no way they're getting out.

Since she thought it was a dream she believed that they could get out and it was all in her head.She tried and for a moment it felt like she could have broken it but when she tried it again it was as strong as it had been when she first started to try and break the chains.
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:50 am

The sound of dripping water from afar woke the unconscious Shane up from a deep sleep.  His head spinning, Shane's looked around the unfamiliar he was at.  Trying to get up Shane realized he was chained to his chair. Hearing someone struggle behind him he realized it sounded alot like Jamie. "Jams is that you?"Shane asked her weakly wincing in pain at his throbbing head that was apparently bleeding where he gotten hit over the head at.

What the heck happened? the last Shane knew he was helping Logan build tents when all the sudden something hit him in the back of the head and he woke up here.  Where ever here was, he had no idea where he even was.  But he knew he wasn't alone, he could smell that his fellow werewolves were with him.  Shane started worrying about Olivia and his fellow werewolf friends were they ok and where were they?

Shane knew some of what happened before he was knocked out, he seen a couple of other werewolves unconscious and he tried to help get them free before he was knocked out himself and drug through the dirt like some rag doll by someone.  Shane tried to break free from the chains but they seem to have some spell on them that kept him from breaking free.  Who wanted them and why? they were nothing but a bunch of kids that were werewolves having fun.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:18 am

"I don't think William is here Jackson, I can't find Jamie or Shane and they were also werewolves. Lucca is looking around the "perimeter" of the campsite and he told me to make sure they weren't in the remaining tents.Then I saw your tent was here and I came closer but you are a human too."Logan explained what they'd been doing."I'm sending a patronus to Carter he has to get here we need his help."Logan conjured an eagle that was directed to Carter informing him that Jamie and other werewolf students had been kidnapped.

"So since we've established all werewolves disappeared we have to concentrate on finding out where the heck they are."Said Logan."Exactly, by the way there is no sign around the campsite."Lucca said as he walked towards Logan and Jackson."What happened here?"Asked Lucca as he saw their tent was torn up.

"Okay I'm guessing, but hoping that I am in fact wrong, that they were taken by the rogue pack.I think they're gonna force them to join.Which is bad because Jamie would rather get killed than join them so we've got to get moving."Said Logan explaining his theory.
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Griggory Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:49 pm

She heard the person behind her talk.It was Shane.He'd been captured too."Yes it's me.Can you break the chains?"She asked him to make sure it that she couldn't break them because they had a spell and not because she wasn't strong enough.Jamie tried to reach her front pocket but she noticed her wand was gone."Fantastic. I left my wand in the tent, do you have yours?"

As soon as she asked that a guy walked in.He was part of the rogue werewolf pack."Nope, he doesn't have his wand, but I do."Jamie growled at him."What do you even want with us?"Jamie asked in an angry tone of voice."Isn't it obvious, or did you leave your Ravenclaw skills when I knocked you out?We are a werewolf pack a few werewolves short and you are a pack-less werewolf, I'm sure you'll figure out the rest beautiful."Jamie wasn't surprised about them wanting to make them join the pack.The guy dropped the wand on purpose and left.A breeze came into the cave and moved it closer to Jamie's left foot.

"Shane, do you know a spell to release the chains?Because I think I can get you your wand."Said Jamie in a hopeful tone.She stretched her leg as much as she could, but it still wasn't enough she shuffled with the chair a little bit and tried again, and she reached it.She had the wand under her feet but the problem was getting it to Shane.
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:18 am

Someone replied. There was defiantly someone else, Jackson wasn't alone, nor were there any enemies nearby. The voice sounded familiar, friendly. Looking around he saw the outline of Logan heading his way.

Logan Lander. Ravenclaw. He knew Logan, he'd been on the camping trip. At least Jackson wasn't alone. He could handle werewolves, he could handle being cornered and in danger but being isolated and alone was something the Hufflepuff wasn't wired to deal with.

'W-where do you think they are?' Jackson asked, not moving but staring straight at Logan. If the Ravenclaw was right in that the rouge pack wanted them to join then that meant William was in danger. Shane and Jamie too. This was terrible, there was no way they could return to Hogwarts by that time they would have probably been abducted and further away.

Jackson turned on his heel and began to look into the distance. Trees, rocks, mountains, caves, more trees. Caves? Perhaps the werewolves had gone into one of the caves not far up the mountain side. Then again it seemed more likely they'd go into the trees... They were part wolf after all.

'I think we should stick together.' Jackson suggested, hoping the worrisome tone in his voice wasn't too prominent. 'We could check the trees or perhaps some of the caves. They can't have gotten far and I doubt they'll be in the village-' Jackson added, 'the amount of noise Jamie, Shane and William would have made resisting them would have Been enough to get some attention?' 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:46 am

"No I can't Jams, I tried everything, there's no way to get out!"said Shane weakly. He was sure there were spells on the chains, they were werewolves they should be able to break these chains.

Shane was about to reply that he thought he had it before a guy came in. "Go to hell you pricks."said Shane angrily as one hit Shane across the face. "You should show the members of your pack with respect young wolf." said another guys said his hot stinky breath hitting Shane face. "I'll never join you in a million years!"said Shane angrily his hazel eyes glaring at the guy before he laughed and left with the other guy. Seeing the guy drop his wand Shane glared at the guy one last time before they left.

"I don't know all of it, but I do remember some of it before they knocked me out."said Shane honestly. Seeing Jamie get his wand he sighed in relief but he knew it was going to be hard getting it to him. "Ok.. so we got my wand, only question is how your going to give it to me so I can use it?"Shane asked. "Maybe just maybe I can try to slip my hand through."said Shane weakly. Trying to slip his right hand through the chain Shane winced in pain and tried again. He somewhat got his hand out from under the chain. "Jams, try to release your left hand some, I got some of my right hand free."said Shane.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum