You can blame teen wolf for this idea. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You can blame teen wolf for this idea. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You can blame teen wolf for this idea.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You can blame teen wolf for this idea. - Page 2 Empty Re: You can blame teen wolf for this idea.

Post by Ben Jefferson Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:45 am

Don't make a reference nope I have to..Gus everybody has does days
And Totally you can turn Logan into a werewolf maybe he will even want to so Jamie doesn't go through this alone.
Ben Jefferson
Ben Jefferson

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

You can blame teen wolf for this idea. - Page 2 Empty Re: You can blame teen wolf for this idea.

Post by Shane Diamond Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:25 am

Haha, it's all good! And yay for a best friend pack/ couple pack!
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Griggory Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:46 am

Monica you know i love your references so if Hit agrees then its settled
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:20 am

I agreeeeeee cx
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Montgomery Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:46 pm

TEEN WOLF.

Not that I'll be helping with the turning into a wolf phase but maybe Charlie can get to know her after she's been turned? They're both wolves (with Teen Wolf PBs) and I'd love to develop a relationship there Smile
Nathaniel Montgomery

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Griggory Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:05 pm

YES yesity yes yes.Maybe they become friends while they are trying to save William, if that plot is actually carried out.
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Griggory Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:07 pm

Oops double post.
Hey Hit here is the thread
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:12 am

Oh yes. I could see Charlie hanging out in that group. And/Or, perhaps Charlie pays a visit to Jamie in the hospital after she gets turned. I think she subconsciously wants to build her own little student pack. If she didn't know Jamie before she would try and make Jamie trust her. If they were already friends Charlie would be really scared and protective of her even though she would assure her it will all be for the best.
Robin Ivanov

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Griggory Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:54 am

I think it would be easier if they are already friends and I think everyone is invited to the pack.
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Griggory Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:23 am

I should really stop with the double posts but I forgot to ask you Hit,would it be ok if William jumps in and fights with Dylan to protect Jamie?
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top