A New day - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A New day  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A New day

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New day  - Page 2 Empty Re: A New day

Post by John Walker Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:07 pm

John chuckled and tipped his head comidicaly as Shane spoke " Hey, your talking to the wrong guy here, girl less virgin here." he said and chuckled softly as he listened more to him. "Sounds like you need to take your own advice."He said and chuckled out loud then slipped from his seat as he walked over to pat Shane on his shoulder gently "You will, you will one day." he said and sat in a chair opasite him.

"Okay, lets get off this depressing topic of girls or lack of, whats the song about?" he asked hoping to lighten the mood alittle for both of them as he sat one leg resting over the arm of the chair the other pulled against his chest as he watched Shane.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals (Wolves)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:29 pm

Shane chuckled and looked at John. "Hey were in the same boat mate, I don't have a girl either and I'm a virgin believe it or not."said Shane honestly. Shane shrugged. "Yeah maybe I need to start taking my own advice before I start giving it."said Shane honestly. "The same for you as well mate.'said Shane winking at him.

Shane chuckled and nodded. "Good idea."said Shane honestly. When he asked what the song was about Shane shrugged and smiled. "It's about it's about living your life and being alright 24/7 and not caring what people think about you!"said Shane simply. "It came to me and my friends after I got my memory back."said Shane honestly. "It's almost done, we might sing it all together soon."said Shane.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:55 pm

John laughed ad nodded " okay were a pair of virgins who are clueless around girls" he said and nodded when he mentioned about singing the song togther " sure I'd like that maybe a show... then again no best not" he said realizing he could not sing in front of any one especialy the whole school. He lent back in his chair and chuckled.

"Besides I have never sung in front of any one and I can't count you, you snuck in." he told him
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:41 am

Shane chuckled and nodded. "Hey at lease your not alone mate."said Shane honestly.  "I'm gonna have my three best friends there with me so it's always better with them by my side."said Shane.  "We sung at the Leaky Cauldron and it had quite a big crowd."said Shane.  "If you want to sing with us you can, I'm not the best singer myself."said Shane.  "Although my friends tell me I have a great and strong voice I don't believe them."said Shane honestly.

Shane chuckled and smiled at his comment. "That me, always sneaky!"said Shane smirking at him before chuckling. "I give you a deal, seeing how I heard your singing voice why don't you hear mine?"Shane asked him. "Only sounds fair."said Shane simply. Looking through his song book he looked for a song to sing. "Hm... this one sounds good."said Shane smiling at the song.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:45 pm

John sat and listened to him smiling and thinking about it "Sure why not" he said and chuckled " sure go ahead " he said and tossed his I pod across to him hoping he had the song Shane had found in his book on it. "Just give me it back it, it was a gift from my dad." he added then moved to get comortable. "Just hope I don't get stage fright" He said brushing his hair off his face. He listend to shane say where they sang and chuckled. "Three broom sticks hey, nice place or not?" he asked.

John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:03 pm

Shane shrugged. "It seems nice, although I never sung there."said Shane honesty. "Don't worry, we'll be right there with you the whole time."said Shane. Shane nodded and took the pod and put the earphones in his ears. Looking for the song on the pod he finally found it and smiled. "Ok... here goes nothing."said Shane as he pushed play and started singing. He honestly didn't know how he sounded without his friends as his back up, he hoped he sounded good. It was different singing by yourself then with your friends, with your friends you always tended to sound better.

Shane's singing voice
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:45 pm

John sat and listened he could hear Shane had been singing for a long time and smiled when he finished John clapped softly. " you got a good voice too " he said now looking forward to it " so what song will we be singing ?" he asked" just so I know to practice it before hand so I won't sound off key" he said playing wth the buttons on his Ipod that he had picked up and switched off once Shane finished singing. He brshed his hair out of his face as he lay back in the chair " um.. what are the others like in the band you haven't said much and you think they will be okay with me coming in with you" he asked not wanting to stand on any ones toes,
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:31 pm

"Thanks mate, I really don't do anything to get it that way but sing all the time!"said Shane chuckling. "Well... me and the guys wrote a song on our own and it's a pretty good one, it has all four of singing it."said Shane honestly. "But if you don't want to sing that song, I'm sure the guys will be ok with singing another song."said Shane. "We write songs as well and we sing them.'said Shane.

When he asked how the other guys were Shane chuckled. "There cool mate, if you like me you'll like them."said Shane honestly. "Kenneth is very down to earth and mellow, Carson is very funny, he's always making you laugh about something and Jaybee is the smart one, he knows the answer to everything, but he's super cool."said Shane explaining his friends. "They been my best friends since muggle Pre-K."said Shane honestly.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:21 pm

John sat and listened to him talk about the others " they do sound cool, maybe we should all meet for a rehesal. " he asked hoping he didn't sound dumb. He also hoped he would not be left as a backing singer since the others got on so well togther. Now his worries and fears surfaced but he took a deep breath in and knew it was all unfounded as he moved to sit with his leg over the arm of the chair "So can I know the song were going to sing, so I can practice." he asked not sure if it was all lft to the last minet or if shane had plans.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:55 pm

Shane nodded. "Sure mate, that would be cool."said Shane honestly.  Shane nodded. "Sure..."said Shane digging into his bookbag for the name of the song.  "Here you go, the song for 24/Seven."said Shane handing him the song.  "Come meet for a rehesal and we'll go over the song."said Shane softly.  "I'm sure you'll like it, all four of us wrote it."said Shane.  He was proud that the four of them came up with such as awesome song. They all wrote good songs, but this one was one of their favorites.

Song/Lyrics
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum