Hi - Potter's Army
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hi Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi Empty Hi

Post by Hallie Cooper Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:27 pm

So I've been inactive for the past week and a half or so..
I really am sorry and hope that my absence hasn't messed up any threads I was in or anything.
Didn't finish charms class so if people still want to post that's fine by me :-)
Unless were not allowed, have other classes started.
:-)
RJ
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Hi Empty Re: Hi

Post by Shane Diamond Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:12 pm

RJ! Hiya I missed you and wb! Hope we can get the Shane/Romeo plot done soon! Wink Btw he's a werewolf now so yeah... not like anyone knows yet!
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:39 pm

Thank you and okay
And do you know what classes are on for my characters to go to?
My degree has suddenly got so intense I'm on the fence about leaving altogether or not.
I did make Annabelle but ive not used her yet and seriousLy won't be able to.
Also I do need to drop my characters.
If I do stay (I'm evaluating) then Hallie&Amelia will be staying defiantly, possibly Bertie but the rest will need to go so the Romeo/Shane thing probably won't happen.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:58 am

It's all good, I'll just do it NPC then cause I REALLY want Shane to lose his memory! Razz and good luck RJ I wish you the best in everything you do! Wink
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:31 pm

Thank you!
Well I've killed Bertie off.
Still got my other characters. Romeo is making the potions with Viv but I don't think she's been on in a while so if you want we could start the topic in the great hall where Romeo spires the goblets?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:05 pm

Sure, I'll make it and post the link in your Rp request thread! Wink
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top