Andrian & Nikki talk at Bus Stop - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrian & Nikki talk at Bus Stop - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrian & Nikki talk at Bus Stop

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrian & Nikki talk at Bus Stop - Page 3 Empty Re: Andrian & Nikki talk at Bus Stop

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:17 am

Nikki smiled again and hugged him in a friendly way. "Thank you" Nikki whispered. She resisted the urge to kiss him so she then started to walk again.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Andrian & Nikki talk at Bus Stop - Page 3 Empty Re: Andrian & Nikki talk at Bus Stop

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:19 am

He rummaged his hand through his brown long hair as they walked alongside again along the road, "So what have you been up to?" he asked her looking at her then his stomach as he heard a loud grumble
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:21 am

"Oh not much just waiting for long days to go by..." Nikki sighed. "What about you?" Nikki asked. She put her hand on her stomach and apologized "Sorry I had to go to the doctor early and I only had half a juice and two bites of toast for today"
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:23 am

He felt hungry as well so he took her hand and took them to a resturant so they could eat their food, "And i'm not gonna order your any beer" he reminded her laughing but was serious at the same time because he cared about the baby
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:25 am

"Yeah" Nikki smiled. They walked into a restaurant and took a seat. They looked in the menu and Nikki said "I'll have a tropical water with.....a grilled cheese sandwich and you?"
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:49 am

There was nothing on the menu that he liked in there so he shrugged his shoulder, muttering something under his breath, "I'll have the same please" he answered quite susprised they were getting their order early as soon as they got in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:16 am

"Great" Nikki smiled. "I was thinking if the girl was a girl I'd name her Emma" Nikki said making conversation. "And if it was a boy I'd name him...Jacob" Nikki continued.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:22 am

He shrugged his shoulder finding that both names were alright for their kids, "How many kid do we have?" looking at her waiting patiencely for her to respond to what he just asked her about the kids she was holding.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:24 am

"I think it is just one, it still too early to say just yet but the doctor told me it's one" Nikki replied. "He's not one hundred percent..why?" Nikki asked. There water arrived and the waitress "Oh you're a couple?" Nikki frowned and laughed. She gave one of the water to Andrian and put one for her to the side. "No, we're just friends...I think..." Nikki replied unsure.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:36 am

Again he shrugged at the waitress couple question, "I don't know" he replied to waitress smirking at her then looked at Nikki again chuckling a bit then took his sip of water then looked into her eyes flashing his normal dazzling smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top