Incorporated
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Incorporated Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Incorporated

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Incorporated Empty Incorporated

Post by Jordan Westfield Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:45 pm

How Many Characters You Want: Maybe four, maximum five.
What characters you want: 6th years
Level of RP: At least a paragraph. Or can keep up with everyone.
What you want to RP about: A group of friends, that have been friends since they were First Years. They hang out, get into misadventures, maybe solve a few mysteries xD. But yeah.
Jordan Westfield
Jordan Westfield

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Incorporated Empty Re: Incorporated

Post by Jamie Griggory Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:24 pm

I'm up for it.This is Jamie.She is a Ravenclaw and only trusts very few people.I was thinking since they were friends since first year he can be on of those people.I'm Gus btw. I'm sure Logan/Monica will be up for it.I'll tell her.
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:45 pm

I haven't any sixth years, but I offer my characters in general for any plotting you may wish to do:

Adrienne Reynolds - 7th year Ravvie. Friendly, looking for her older brother. Still afraid she won't find a job she enjoys.

Trisha Bates - 5th year Ravvie. Shy as all get out. She's from a muggle family who investigate the paranormal in other peoples' homes, so she's made fun of quite often for it.

Daemon Zograf - 5th year Slytherin. He's really not so bad after an incident in his 3rd year taught him that muggles aren't all that bad. (a friend of his was one-upped by a Muggleborn, you see) So he's sort of hiding the fact that he's mates with these people from his family, though he thinks his elder brother might know. (But he's an NPC, so it's whatever.)
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Westfield Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:02 pm

I think Adrienne and Jamie would be good friends Jordan would have. Even if Addie's older than Jordan, they could have been friends when they were younger. Same with Jamie, although Jordan and Jamie could have been friends since first year.
Jordan Westfield
Jordan Westfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:07 pm

Gus is right I would love to be his long time friend.He was kind of disconnected the last 2 years since he was sent to Durmstrang in his 4th and in his 5th he basically stayed in his room studying and didn't talk to anybody except his brother.He was a bit depressed those 2 years.So maybe this year he gets back well and normal.He may even explain why but he needs to trust the person more than anything because the reason he was depressed is his greatest secret.
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiran Hayes Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:23 pm

Sounds good! Addie is the kind who would show people around and whatnot, too. So you're thinking childhood friends? Or like since his first year?
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 548

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Westfield Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:58 pm

Thats a lot of Ravenclaws... But yeah, I was talking about Childhood friends. They all could be best friends and stuff. No matter what, Jordan would be protective and love them all. xD
Jordan Westfield
Jordan Westfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Griggory Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:03 pm

Jamie is very protective of her friends because she wouldn't want to loose anyone so.The same for Jamie if she likes you shell protect you.
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Westfield Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:37 pm

I shall make a thread in Kings Cross
Jordan Westfield
Jordan Westfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:37 pm

Addie can't be in the thread since she's in another one. But when school starts we could plot. Very Happy
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum